best looking/ugliest ship

just bored and i was wondering what u guys thought was the best looking ship and worst looking ship. i love celebrity, but they have some ugly ships, and the older carnival ships arent so sexy and sleek either. i think the caribbean princess or the freedom of the seas is the best looking.

yea i understand that its very subjective, but im just seeing what people think. im not a fan of the classic look that cunard uses, but i see the appeal. i think its teh carnival glory that reeeeally looks its age. very 80's-esque

Best-looking: QE2. Classic in every sense.

Worst-looking: Regal Princess/Crown Princess - an architect who designs ugly buildings does his worst on a ship design. Looks like a 1940's Greyhound bus that's seen better days. Celebrity M-Class - the ships look unfinished. New paint job slightly improves the effect. Norwegian Cruise Lines - the gaudy paint jobs make them look like they were parked in the bad parts of LA and got pimped.

Best-looking: QE2. Classic in every sense.

Worst-looking: Regal Princess/Crown Princess - an architect who designs ugly buildings does his worst on a ship design. Looks like a 1940's Greyhound bus that's seen better days. Celebrity M-Class - the ships look unfinished. New paint job slightly improves the effect. Norwegian Cruise Lines - the gaudy paint jobs make them look like they were parked in the bad parts of LA and got pimped.

damn man, dont attack every ship ive been on or anything, lol.

damn man, dont attack every ship ive been on or anything, lol.

The old Crown Princess, sister to Regal. She's sailing for AIDA or some other German cruise line now. Great interiors, but man, someone smacked the outside with an ugly stick. Those slab sides don't help, either. Your Crown is okay by me, Bob.

I enjoy the "Rear Spoiler" looks of the Princess Grand Class ships. My favorite photo is of the Golden.

Sorry,DonLou,I think the Princess Grand class ships are the ugliest ships afloat.That wing in the back takes away any of the nice lines it might have. Most of the ships built today look like hotels with a keel under it.They look topheavy and aftheavy now that they're doing away with the stepped up decks,in the back, and adding rooms there instead.Well, that's my opinion and your're certainly entitled to yours.

Ugliest ship.......how far back do you want to go?:) Anyone sail the old Viking Serenade?? Now that was one ugly ship..........converted by RC from a car ferry to a cruise ship.

What about P&O's Aurora, or from an older generation Saga Ruby or Saga Rose. Both classic liners.

I do not have a worst.

Happy Cruising

Dai

Archived