An Irish Curse from the Glory 04/28/07

bmc303

BMC303 I'm sorry for your loss.. and being Irish..I know there are a couple of other Irish Blessings my grandmother would have bestowed on the SOB.. :mad: I was on the same cruise as you. I am not a fantastic photographer I took 853 pics and some were not usable, duplicate or close to same pics etc.. did alot of the cloudy sunrises , going into port pics etc... if you want I can copy the pics from the sightseeing we did in St. thomas with Bobby flamon and also the tour we did with Bernard of SMX tours in St. Martin both marigot and phillipsburg. The sites would be somewhat the same and of course the weather was the same. I can put them on a cd for you and mail them to you... again not the greatest photographer but thought it might help....

Golf

Thanks Golf. We really appreciate the offer. Yesterday we put our deposit down for the cruise in October. We'll be visiting St. Thomas and St. Maarten again and we're planning on replacing the ones we lost. Do you have any pictures of the Glory (inside and out)? I would like to get those from you if I may.

Bob

Thanks Golf. We really appreciate the offer. Yesterday we put our deposit down for the cruise in October. We'll be visiting St. Thomas and St. Maarten again and we're planning on replacing the ones we lost. Do you have any pictures of the Glory (inside and out)? I would like to get those from you if I may.

Bob

Morning Bob:

Yes I did get pics of the ship inside and out.. again some good some not so good.. I'm a cop not a professional photographer :D lol..I will buy a better camera for the next cruise..for now I'll work on brightness and contrast with Adobe Photoshop to make them better.. and always stick to my addage. if it isn;t nailed down it's gone..if you have a yahoo email addresss I can foward them in batches or email me at my yahoo address and I'll make a cd and send it along to you.. I have a few good pics of the Glory in port at both St. Thomas and St. marten from the hill tops.. we're looking at our next cruise, it will prolly be on the Miracle March 30th of next year.. It goes to St. Marten again, St. Lucia, and St. Kitts..2 days at sea on both ends of the 8 day..:rolleyes:

Tom

Morning Bob:

Yes I did get pics of the ship inside and out.. again some good some not so good.. I'm a cop not a professional photographer :D lol..I will buy a better camera for the next cruise..for now I'll work on brightness and contrast with Adobe Photoshop to make them better.. and always stick to my addage. if it isn;t nailed down it's gone..if you have a yahoo email addresss I can foward them in batches or email me at my yahoo address and I'll make a cd and send it along to you.. I have a few good pics of the Glory in port at both St. Thomas and St. marten from the hill tops.. we're looking at our next cruise, it will prolly be on the Miracle March 30th of next year.. It goes to St. Marten again, St. Lucia, and St. Kitts..2 days at sea on both ends of the 8 day..:rolleyes:

Tom

Thanks Tom. I sent a message to your previous email address with our email. Thank you! It really means a lot to us.

Bob

Morning Bob:

Tom

Hi Tom!

Any luck scanning your capers into PDF yet?

I have not tried that method, but it's got to be easier (and better "end product") than what I have done in the past: scanning capers as a JPEG file.....

Here is my e-mail address, if you have them.

gatrnol@hotmail.com

THANKS!

Hi Tom!

Any luck scanning your capers into PDF yet?

I have not tried that method, but it's got to be easier (and better "end product") than what I have done in the past: scanning capers as a JPEG file.....

Here is my e-mail address, if you have them.

gatrnol@hotmail.com

THANKS!

Morning Tom:

Due to coming back to work and have to work 6 back to back double tours I didn;t get the capers scanned yet.. I'll work on those while I get Bob's pics done too.. I'll try both the pdf and the jpeg format.. I think pdf will be slightly smaller and then I can email them along over the weekend..I didn;t forget you but work missed me for a week :confused: :p

Tom

Archived