what should I wear on the motor coach to the port

Well, sometimes those buses can get cold, but you could wear shorts and tee shirt, bring a sweater just in case. We take the bus all the time, usually wear a light material capri.

Am assuming you are going to a Florida port for your cruise in December. We have done this several times in Dec. and I wear an outfit with some type of jacket with long sleeves. It usually is something not too heavy but enough to keep me from becoming chilly. Since it's a custom to have your photo snapped as you board the ship, you might want to consider that in choosing your travel clothing. Knits would be great if you have to be sitting for a few hours on the coach, either pants or capris.

Not all cruise lines are into the picture taking. And really, if you're on a ship that's photo crazy, they'll be snapping your picture whenever you want it done. You do NOT HAVE to have it done.

Dress so you feel comfortable as you roam the ship pre dinner. ANd just in case your bags are late, that you look nice at dinner.

Wearing capris and carrying a sweater should take care of all contingencies, including not having your bags in time to change for dinner.

Sometimes it can be very cold on the bus or in the dining room.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived