Pearl Freestyle Dailies - Link to Download

7SeasLover

Yes Thank You!

Booberry -

I can't upload the file because it's a .TIF and not a valid type for what the board allows. Give me an e-mail address and I'll gladly forward it.

Deb

Hi Ginny,

I tried using the last link for the missing Dailies, but it seems to only give the original 16 pages without the two missing days. Maybe I'm doing something wrong :confused:

nclcruiser76 -

Have you tried clearing out your browser's cache directory? It's possible that you are pulling in the copy from there and not from Ginny's link. If that doesn't work, email me at my Yahoo account (debc85) and I'll forward the file I have of all the dailies.

Deb

Hi Ginny,

I tried using the last link for the missing Dailies, but it seems to only give the original 16 pages without the two missing days. Maybe I'm doing something wrong :confused:

Gee! Did I post the wrong link! Duh... I'll go check.

You're absolutely right! The link goes to the original 16 pages. Golly gee, now what'd I do with the two missing dailies!!!

I have to go on a search and hunt! I just ordered a new iMac and started cleaning out my old Mac. I may have inadvertently deleted what Deb sent me.

I'll go look. Gosh... getting old is the pits! :( :confused: :( :confused:

You're absolutely right! The link goes to the original 16 pages. Golly gee, now what'd I do with the two missing dailies!!!

I have to go on a search and hunt! I just ordered a new iMac and started cleaning out my old Mac. I may have inadvertently deleted what Deb sent me.

I'll go look. Gosh... getting old is the pits! :( :confused: :( :confused:

There are 2 "My Downloads (archival)", if you click one you get the first ones you posted, if you click the other one, you get the last 2 posted.:)

There are 2 "My Downloads (archival)", if you click one you get the first ones you posted, if you click the other one, you get the last 2 posted.:)

Oh! Thank you! I know I saw two different downloads, but when I clicked what I thought was the second up popped the first.

Well! At least I'm NOT losing my mind in my old age!

Oh! Thank you! I know I saw two different downloads, but when I clicked what I thought was the second up popped the first.

Well! At least I'm NOT losing my mind in my old age!

Ginny -

No, you haven't lost your mind, you're just like most of us - doing way too much multi-tasking at one time! I think we better go on another cruise next week to recover.... ;)

Although the description for the second link says that it's for the 2 missing days, both your links do pull up the same original 16 page file. If you need me to resend the file just let me know!

http://homepage.mac.com/ginnybender/FileSharing40.html

http://homepage.mac.com/ginnybender/FileSharing41.html

If it's not a bother, could someone please email me the 2 missing dailies.

My email address is arenroc@hotmail.com

I'm not sure what is going on, as my computer skills are very limited, but I only seem to get the original 16 pages that Ginny has already kindly sent me by email when I try the new link.

Thanks so much!

If it's not a bother, could someone please email me the 2 missing dailies.

My email address is arenroc@hotmail.com

I'm not sure what is going on, as my computer skills are very limited, but I only seem to get the original 16 pages that Ginny has already kindly sent me by email when I try the new link.

Thanks so much!

The file has been e-mailed to you....

Maybe I'm just not meant to get those missing 2 days!;)

I know that DebC85 posted that that they were sent to me, but perhaps they got lost in cyberspace?

If someone could try to email them to me again I'd really appreciate it.

My email is arenroc@hotmail.com .

Thanks so much!

Sent to you from my home e-mail account.

Pete

I'd love a copy of the missing 2 days if someone could email them to me. We leave Sunday. My email address is paulstevensd@rcn.com Thanks

Maybe I'm just not meant to get those missing 2 days!;)

I know that DebC85 posted that that they were sent to me, but perhaps they got lost in cyberspace?

If someone could try to email them to me again I'd really appreciate it.

My email is arenroc@hotmail.com .

Thanks so much!

Me too, me too. tammycaple@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!!!!!!

File has been emailed to you all...

I'd love a copy of the missing 2 days if someone could email them to me. We leave Sunday. My email address is paulstevensd@rcn.com Thanks

Is there a typo in the e-mail address you provided? My email was returned with the following message:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.

I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following

addresses.

This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<paulstevensd@rcn.com>:

207.172.157.50 does not like recipient.

Remote host said: 501 #5.1.1 bad address paulstevensd@rcn.com

Giving up on 207.172.157.50.

Archived