How early can I disembark at Miami from the Brilliance

I need to book some flights and have 2 options:

Miami to JFK leaving at 0810 or 1210. It's much cheaper at 0810, but will I abe able to disembark in time to get off the ship and cab to the airport by 0610?? I don't leave JFK for London until 2000, but the price difference is quite considerable for a family of 4. Can anyone help??

Thanks.....

we were in the first color group called and we didn't get off until 7:45 and the self disembarkers were only a few minutes ahead of the us. You will NEVER make a 8:10 flight because you need to be at the airport an hour ahead which would be 7:10.

Have you tried leaving out of Fort Lauderdale (FLL) which is about a 30-45 minutes taxi ride and many times there are much cheaper prices to NY

I agree with Sue. Even with early/self disembarkation there's no way you will make it to MIA by 0610, very unlikely by even 0710. Go with the later flight or, like Sue suggested, check out FLL for alternative flights.

I need to book some flights and have 2 options:

Miami to JFK leaving at 0810 or 1210. It's much cheaper at 0810, but will I abe able to disembark in time to get off the ship and cab to the airport by 0610?? I don't leave JFK for London until 2000, but the price difference is quite considerable for a family of 4. Can anyone help??

Thanks.....

Are you on the TA in December? Have you been on the roll call over there?

You can disembark yourself, but you still would not get off prior to 8 a.m., I doubt...you will be lucky to make the 12:10 flight. Unfortunately there's no way you'd make the earlier flights. Ship will probably dock around 7 a.m.

Fran in Toronto

Do the 12:10 flight home. You will have plenty of time, without rushing. Get off the ship, get your bags, grab a cab, go to the airport, find an eatery, eat breakfast, shop, get in the security line, undress, dress, go to your gate! We were able to make it to the airport by 8:30 am with NO PROBLEM!

Archived