Cruise Credits

Is there anyone out there who has had trouble getting credit for past cruises. All of a sudden, as we were to reach 50 cruise credits, the credits stopped showing up in our records. Now they tell us that it might take 3 months???????????. We find that difficult to believe.

Please let us know if you've experienced the same type of problem.

Mocorobabe

Is there anyone out there who has had trouble getting credit for past cruises. All of a sudden, as we were to reach 50 cruise credits, the credits stopped showing up in our records. Now they tell us that it might take 3 months???????????. We find that difficult to believe.

Mocorobabe

I haven't personally had this problem but I've read of quite a few people around here who have had to wait unreasonable lengths of time to get credit. Sometimes longer than the 3 months they told you it might take. Just be sure to save your cruise documents or sea pass or something to prove you were on the ship.

RCCL is also experiencing some website hiccups lately. I returned from a sailing at the beginning of May and our credit for that trip appeared almost immediately. Then, last week those credits weren't there any more. They are back this week though! :)

Several years ago we took a sailing in May and had another sailing scheduled for October that same year. The May sailing moved us to Platinum status, so I wanted those credits posted so we could get the Platinum balcony credit before our final payment was due for the October sailing. It took multiple calls to the C & A desk before the May credits FINALLY posted in September. We ended up having to make the final payment first, but they credited our credit card for the balcony discount even after final payment.

I wouldn't worry about it too much if your credits are missing. Be patient and every couple weeks check up on them until it's all corrected.

Oh yes

My March 24th cruise is still showing up as Not Qualified........and was given the 90 day speech..........so June 24th they are getting a call.:)

This has happened to me twice(both were Soveriegn cruises).........I am still waiting for my March 23rd one...........

When I inquire about it,I am given the same story..........if it hasnt shown up after 3 months, they will manually add it..........

heres my last email......

Thank you for your e-mail. We regret any confusion the terminology on our website may have caused. In order for a cruise to qualify for membership, that cruise must be completed. Once you complete the cruise, you receive the credit for it. Unfortunately, it may take several months for the sailing to register in our system as completed. We are showing that your sailing on the Sovereign of the Seas sailing March 23, 2007, has not yet updated. If the sailing does not update by June 15, 2007, we will manually add the sailing for you. We truly apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

It happened to us on our Jewel to the Baltics cruise last year. Took three months to come through. They kept giving me the story about it being something like three months from the last sail date. It finally came through. There was a thread on here of people who had the same problem. I think they called themselves the TMCcers. Three month Cruise credit ers Something like that. So don't worry it will come eventually. Funny thing was that my following cruise came through within days. :confused::rolleyes:

This has happened to us a couple of times and each time I call I get the 90 day speech...Our last SOS cruise from 4/29 showed up immediately so I was very glad I did not have to call C&A...They always say they are in the process of upgrading the system, so we will see what happens in the future...Later, Jill:cool:

Never had any problems. :) Computer system is being updated at RCI but I can not imagine why clicking a cruise credit should cause such a hassel. :(

It it doesn't come in time for the discount, savings books, or welcome back party then it might be an issue worth the time to call C&A.

Mocorobabe

Mine always take 3 months. They told me that if in 3 months it is not posted, to call and they would hand key it.

We learned the hard way to save our booking number and itinerary as proof, as we lost at least 5 credits somehow. The cruises were from late nineties and we tried in vain to get the credits restored.

We aren't big into scrapbooking or memento saving, so we couldn't come up with the proof they needed to get them restored. Can't understand how it happened in the first place.

I now keep a file with the booking info, so that if it happens again--I'll be prepared. Live and learn.

RCCL is also experiencing some website hiccups lately. I returned from a sailing at the beginning of May and our credit for that trip appeared almost immediately. Then, last week those credits weren't there any more. They are back this week though! :)

Several years ago we took a sailing in May and had another sailing scheduled for October that same year. The May sailing moved us to Platinum status, so I wanted those credits posted so we could get the Platinum balcony credit before our final payment was due for the October sailing. It took multiple calls to the C & A desk before the May credits FINALLY posted in September. We ended up having to make the final payment first, but they credited our credit card for the balcony discount even after final payment.

I wouldn't worry about it too much if your credits are missing. Be patient and every couple weeks check up on them until it's all corrected.

where can you look up your credits?

Archived