Priceline/Marriott Marina/FLL ???

HopingtoCruiseSoon

I just won the Marriott Marina on Priceline for one night next April before our cruise. Our flight arrives just before noon at FLL. Will they let us check-in a couple of hours early? If not, will they at least hold our luggage until the rooms are ready? Also, does anyone know if you reserve 2 rooms through Priceline will the rooms automatically be near each other?

Thanks!

Congratulations, this is a great hotel, stayed there last March and am hoping for it again for this March. If you don't mind me asking, what price was your bid accepted for?

When you check in at the Marriott, if your hotel room is ready, they will let you check in and go to your room. If not, there may be a slight wait. When you first arrive, please put a request in at that time, if they can, they will accomodate you, we found them to be very nice to deal with.

Enjoy your stay.

I just won the Marriott Marina on Priceline for one night next April before our cruise. Our flight arrives just before noon at FLL. Will they let us check-in a couple of hours early? If not, will they at least hold our luggage until the rooms are ready? Also, does anyone know if you reserve 2 rooms through Priceline will the rooms automatically be near each other?

Thanks!

I have never used priceline, but would love to stay at the Marriott Marina on April 2nd. How do you let them know what hotel you want. I always thought is was a crapshoot, so all advice would be appreciated. :)

Hi:) when you use Priceline you are taking a chance...you don't know exactly which hotel you will be getting.....

But in FLL...in the Downtown 3 Star locations...there are Embassy Suites and Marriott Marina....so, you have a 50% chance.....and both are very nice hotels.

If you want a specific hotel, then Priceline would not be for you.

Thanks Lois. I know there are no stupid questions, but here goes.

If you put in 4* would that help or just put you in another catagory all together.

Is Embassy Suites in the same area. Do they have shuttle from airport and shuttle to docks.

Thanks again :)

I want to bid on priceline for this hotel but don't know if this is a 3 or 4 star.

Also what part of Ft Lauderdale do I put my request in for. I am trying to get a room for April, Never used Priceline before anyone have any suggestions on where to start the bidding, do I bid low and then go up???

Thanks

Hi :) Marriott Marina is a 3 Star FLL Downtown.

Northender....I don't know what the 4 Star hotels are in the Downtown area....might be the Renaissance....

I do know the Hyatt is a 4Star....it is in the Beaches Zone...but it is not really on the Beach.....I just know that is the Zone on Priceline for it.

And yes, Embassy Suites has a shuttle to the port.

Using priceline they will only garantee the room for 2 people. SO you may get a room with only 1 king bed. After you place your bid a week before you go youcall and tell them you want two queen beds. Most times the hotels accomadate your request. Sometimes though-they wont. FOr 38 bucks-- I would get another room.

Archived