Paula Deen on the Liberty 10/6/07

• 2 weeks later...

I sure hope there will be more people join in a these boards!!! I know I am very excited to be going on this cruise with this lady. I guess I am the only one that is excited. Come lets get these boards rockin and rollin!!!!

I adore Paula!!!! Wish I were sailing too...but the price is too high if you want to be part of the Paula group and get admission to all the Paula activities :( $1442.00/pp for an inside cabin for the Paula cruise or $899/pp for an inside cabin on the same cruise w/o Paula perks. Makes me sad, but I can't afford Paula :(

Love ya Paula...maybe after I win the lotto!!!

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!! OOGLE Paula for me!!!!

Sam :D

I am so excited about this cruise!!!! Not only am I getting to try another line but I get to do it with an awesome person. We did sign up through her website so we will be getting to do all the thing they have scheduled to do with her. Can't Wait!!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What is up with these threads? I go out of town for a few days and know one else is even posting. Come out! Come out where ever you are!!!
Calling everyone on this cruise!!!! We only have 9 more Saturdays to wait through!!!! The 10th Saturday will be all of us boarding!!!! Let's get excited!!! :)

Just in case you lost your roll calls......Thats where you'll find other cruisers on your ship...

You're welcome....jsut to let you know that why the roll calls were set up for..........people dont post on this main baord looking for others..........this board is for info and questions on the ships and the cruise itself...

Bet it will be fun cruising with Paula..........have fun..

So sorry, Parrothead I wrote this thread sometime back before I found the roll call. Maybe just should not of put in the date. I thought some good question or answers might of come from here. Since she has done a cruise before with Celebrity X that someone would see it and tell about their experience. I have review those boards and could find anything about that cruise last year.

Archived