Contacting Crown & Anchor

Does anyone know if the C & A are slow in answering questions that are emailed to them. I rec'd an automated answer that says they reply in the order that they are received. I'm wondering if it's faster to make a phone call. It's looking that way.

Usually it's a few days before they answer. If it's something insignificant, like who is the entertainment on xyz on xxxxxx, I email. If it's something I need and answer to quickly, I call.

Guess it depends on what the questions are.

Katie

Then there are the ones that a specific question was emailed 5 or so weeks ago, and upon calling C&A, rep told me it was responded to. I simply asked, Oh, and what address was that sent to, becuase if I had recieved an answer, I wouldn't be asking about it now.

Still haven't gotten the answer. Sigh

Does anyone know if the C & A are slow in answering questions that are emailed to them. I rec'd an automated answer that says they reply in the order that they are received. I'm wondering if it's faster to make a phone call. It's looking that way.

The answer to your question is: "it depends".

I emailed C&A to ask them about the entertainment aboard my Monarch cruise. I received a rather prompt reply. (10 days or so, I think)

They left out one key piece of info. I emailed again. Three weeks later, ON THE WEDNESDAY OF MY FOUR DAY CRUISE, they sent me the answer. I could have sent THEM the answer by then! :rolleyes:

The answer to your question is: "it depends".

I emailed C&A to ask them about the entertainment aboard my Monarch cruise. I received a rather prompt reply. (10 days or so, I think)

They left out one key piece of info. I emailed again. Three weeks later, ON THE WEDNESDAY OF MY FOUR DAY CRUISE, they sent me the answer. I could have sent THEM the answer by then! :rolleyes:

Carol,

the real question here is "Was the information they sent correct???";)

I had a question and emailed. Waited one day, and still no response, so called and got my answer right away. The email was answered three days later...

They've always answered within three days. It's impressive, when you consider the volume of emails they likely receive.

Fran in Toronto

Archived