Should I change cabins?

We have booked Freedom of the Sea for a cruise in Nov. We are on deck 9 in forward JS 9244. I have read so much about the hump cabins and was on Travelosity and see there are 2 JS cabins still available middle ship 9338 or 9344. Do you think it would be a good idea to change cabins? Need CC opinion.

We have booked Freedom of the Sea for a cruise in Nov. We are on deck 9 in forward JS 9244. I have read so much about the hump cabins and was on Travelosity and see there are 2 JS cabins still available middle ship 9338 or 9344. Do you think it would be a good idea to change cabins? Need CC opinion.

CHANGE THAT CABIN NOW! GRAB either 9338 or 9344. You won't be sorry. Central location on Freedom is key. I love an aft cabin - not sure if I'd get one on the Freedom class. They might have to send out a St. Bernard with a cask of brandy to find and revive me in that loooooooooooooong corridor.

And 9244 is not an aft - it has no particular merit. Those two hump cabins are niiiiiiiiice.

Change if it won't cost you more! As long as prices haven't risen, midship is best! But--ANY JS is a great cabin!

Even if th eprice is different now from when you have booked a change of cabins within the same category - like the OP is talking about - does not cost you anything.

I did just this less than 24 hours ago, it´s just a change of cabin numbers nothing else and a good TA is able to do this in a heartbeat.

Thank you all, I did it, changed to the hump cabins. No price difference so I think getting in the middle of that huge ship instead of being way up front is the way to go. Didn't take me long to spring into action after hearing from all of you. Thanks so much, this CC and the people on it is a god send, specially to people that are pretty new at cruising.

Archived