Carnival Liberty Thread - All The Info You Need Is In Here

kiffrig

Great, thanks, I have had one hairdryer that I had to hold down the on button the whole time and another ( Disney) that it looked and worked like an appliance from the 70's. It was BAD !!!!!! So last cruise I took a travel hairdryer and it died on me !!!!!! Some cruise god out there wants me to have bad hair on vacation !!! LOL !!!!!!

Your starting to sound like my wife.......

Your starting to sound like my wife.......

Ahhh !!!! Then you are a very lucky man!!! :)

I was just reading a review by a man ( user name: Nezmo)who was in the deluxe penthouse suite and he posted some pictures. The scary, useless hairdryer was in his bathroom !!!! I guess I may have to bring my own again . . . .

Oh my gosh, I do remember having one where you had to hold the button down the entire time!:eek: Unfortunately, I don't remember which ship it was on. I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about that until you mentioned it.

Nothing a rubber band or of course duct tape can't fix ;):p

I did search for this but no luck... When the Liberty go to drydock did they take the hot tub out like they did on the Valor? I was on the glory and could never figure out why they took it out? It is a nice place to relax...

Also did they add the Mongolian Bar to the Liberty?

Lastly I noticed the mini golf isnt on the top funel deck... Is still still topless? ?

Thanks!

I did search for this but no luck... When the Liberty go to drydock did they take the hot tub out like they did on the Valor? I was on the glory and could never figure out why they took it out? It is a nice place to relax...

Thanks!

the hot tub located in the gym area? nope that has been long gone and yes I loved that area-- but it was not used most weeks and that is because no one knew it was there---

what is the Mongolian Bar? Theyhave a stir fry station but its only opened from 11:30- 2:30

Oh my gosh, I do remember having one where you had to hold the button down the entire time!:eek: Unfortunately, I don't remember which ship it was on. I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about that until you mentioned it.

LOL !! No worries ! I need a new travel one any way ! :)

I do like that duct tape suggestion !! Duct tape fixes everything, at least according to Red Green ( Canadian reference !!!! eh ! )

Thanks !

Danette

We did this cruise in late July/Early August. Didn't use the hair dryer so no help there. No "adult only" section. Ticked me off too because the pools and hot tubs were constantly filled with kids. Yes, there is a mongolian section , but there was always a huge wait for the that so we never tried it. The mini-golf was fun. You have some pretty high winds up there so it makes it rather challenging and fun.

LOL !! No worries ! I need a new travel one any way ! :)

I do like that duct tape suggestion !! Duct tape fixes everything, at least according to Red Green ( Canadian reference !!!! eh ! )

Thanks !

Danette

Too funny, I commented on the Canadian reference of duct tape and now I see you are a fellow Canuck !!

How's it goin', eh !

Yup, duct tape works every time! And it's funny cause I was thinking of Red Green when I said it....hahaha :D :p

Hi All,

Quick question about Harry's. We are sailing Sept 12, 2009, western itinerary. The first island is Cozumel. What night would you book Harry's? We would like not to book during the first elegant night. Does anybody know what night that is?

Thanks so much!

Skip

Hi All,

Quick question about Harry's. We are sailing Sept 12, 2009, western itinerary. The first island is Cozumel. What night would you book Harry's? We would like not to book during the first elegant night. Does anybody know what night that is?

Thanks so much!

Skip

first elegant night is the first sea day.

We are in this same room in January and I started a thread asking about the noise problems a week ago since I had read a thread from several years ago mentioning it.

Here is the link, if I did it right. If not, if you search out threads started by cruiserdenny, it is there. Good luck to you and be sure and report on the cruise on this thread. Thanks, cruiserdenny

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1045352&highlight=

Lastly I noticed the mini golf isnt on the top funel deck... Is still still topless? ?

Thanks!

Went in August. No adult only pool areas. Mongolian bar is there but the lines are long.

I know they supply beach towels in your cabin but are they also available at the pools? I have read in other threads about Carnival charging for lost beach towels. Is this still their policy and is it enforced or does it depend on your room steward? Has anyone experienced this on Liberty? Should we bring our own...hate to have to pack it!

I know they supply beach towels in your cabin but are they also available at the pools? I have read in other threads about Carnival charging for lost beach towels. Is this still their policy and is it enforced or does it depend on your room steward? Has anyone experienced this on Liberty? Should we bring our own...hate to have to pack it!

I think that you just sign for towels at the Towel Hut near the main lido pool. I think you can also exchange the one from you cabin that you brought to the pool for a dry one. I've never lost a towel, but I would think that they would still charge for a lost one. If they didn't no one would care to bring them back from the beach, or the pool or not take it home as a souvenier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We are just a little more than 5 weeks away from boarding. You guy's that just got back please post your reviews and pictures. This will help us to countdown! We thank you in advance of your replies and wish everyone a Happy New Year!

We are just a little more than 5 weeks away from boarding. You guy's that just got back please post your reviews and pictures. This will help us to countdown! We thank you in advance of your replies and wish everyone a Happy New Year!

There is a new post and review on the Liberty (with some good Pics) over Christmas sailing, but it is the western. We are getting off the Liberty the day you are getting on.

Archived