Waverunner rentals

Does anyone know if there's a place where you can rent a waverunner on either St. Thomas or St. Martin?? My daughter really wants to try this and so do I. was just wondering as I have not seen it on list of excursions/rentals. thanks

We did waverunning at a beach in St. Maarten called Divi Little Bay. It was a beach on a resort. My wife is telling me that its a public beach, even though its part of a resort, so you may want to do this excursion on your own instead of booking it with RCI.

We did waverunning at a beach in St. Maarten called Divi Little Bay. It was a beach on a resort. My wife is telling me that its a public beach, even though its part of a resort, so you may want to do this excursion on your own instead of booking it with RCI.
You'll probably save some money.

Most public access areas of the beaches have rentals--It's best to read a guidebood before you leave, just to know what to expect--and what's available! Library's have them for free--or you can buy one at any bookstore!

We rented Wave Runners at St. Maarten. We took the Water Taxi. After getting off the water taxi if you go down the beach to the left of the dock there will be several Wave Runner rental places. Do not choose the first one though. That's the one we chose and our girls accidently tipped it over and they would not give them another one for use for the remainder of their time, said we were "tough out of luck". When friend threatened to report them to the local police, they did offer to give a little of the money back but not near as much as would have been worth the time they didn't get. Local police suggested going to the ones a little further down the beach...

So you don't need to book it through RCI, can just walk up and rent them.

Hope this is helpful. Have fun on your cruise!!!

Sue

Archived