The Elation is arriving in San Diego

jbhcw

You beat me to it, I just saw here, She looks very small compare to the Spirit.

Looks like a Mini Golf course on top.

Also alot of Paxs maning the rails.

http://live6.truelook.com/face/newface.jsp?func=live&name=/ecodb/1amnorth&overlay=default&skin=Nov2004SOSD&useapplet=true&&preset=Nov_2004/Play/Cruise+Ship+Terminal

Fred

for the experts.....is she the same class as Ecstacy?

Vicky, I think its a Fantasy Class, anyways, Lets get on her today !!!

Fantasy Class

Fantasy

Ecstasy

Sensation

Fascination

Imagination

Inspiration

Elation

Paradise

Fred

Vicky, I think its a Fantasy Class, anyways, Lets get on her today !!!

Fantasy Class

Fantasy

Ecstasy

Sensation

Fascination

Imagination

Inspiration

Elation

Paradise

Fred

Let's go!!! *LOL* I thought she looked the same size as Ecstacy. That was my first ship. The Pride looked HUGE compared to our first ship!

I haven't been following the Elation....what ports is she going to? Tell Wen I said hi!!!

Elation.jpg

Elastion1.jpg

Hey Fred, she was my first cruiseship with the kids in 1999...I had cabin U25 up front and no balcony...but she was impressive, especially the atrium..Where is the sun in San Diego...must have some of what my dad calls "June Gloom"...

I still have a long time till Nov to get to San Diego....and then to Fort Lauderdale in Feb....I will be on a diet forever,HaHa, since both of those ships have the ice cream parlour.

Take Care, Jan

I'm one of those little dots on deck as we pulled in this morning. Since I live in San Diego I'm already been home long enough to spoil the cat, read the mail, sort the newspapers, start the laundry and final log on and catch up a little. I'll write a review in a day or two.

For everyone sailing on the Elation ---- you will the love it. The crew was hands down the friendliest and best of any cruise I've ever been on.

I'm one of those little dots on deck as we pulled in this morning. Since I live in San Diego I'm already been home long enough to spoil the cat, read the mail, sort the newspapers, start the laundry and final log on and catch up a little. I'll write a review in a day or two.

For everyone sailing on the Elation ---- you will the love it. The crew was hands down the friendliest and best of any cruise I've ever been on.

Welcome Home, Can't wait to read your review, I'm itching to book soon.

Fred

Welcome home!!! I've been thinking about the Elation! Want to hear the details!! When will the review be posted???

Archived