Ncl

KKCruisers

Hi, Is anyone still having a problem getting on NCL.com. I have been trying for 4 days and it keeps saying the site is temporarily down. I have turned off my pop up blocker and still can't get on. Any suggestions or is it really down. I asked my TA about the problem, and she said they have one of the worse sights for problems and not being able to enter. Thanks

Hi, Is anyone still having a problem getting on NCL.com. I have been trying for 4 days and it keeps saying the site is temporarily down. I have turned off my pop up blocker and still can't get on. Any suggestions or is it really down. I asked my TA about the problem, and she said they have one of the worse sights for problems and not being able to enter. Thanks

Try clearing your cache... when you load ncl.com, hit Ctrl-F5 to load a new copy of the page.

I also am having troublel. We have three computers in the house and two lap tops, they are all not getting into the sight. Figure it is just ANCL.

Nancy

Hi - you are not alone. This problem has been going on for weeks and discussed on some other threads. The solution for most of us was to turn off the ad and pop up blockers in your Anti-spam program. Good luck!

Archived