Seabourn Announces New Ship Design Plans!

B-2-Bs Best!

Looks to be pretty much a modified version of SILVER SHADOW and SILVER WHISPER. Public spaces and cabins are in the same locations and decks, and even the decks are numbered the same. There are a few more bells and whistles but I don't see a lot of difference.

The biggest difference is they added cabins on Deck 10 where the spa is on the SHADOW and WHISPER and moved the spa aft on Deck 9. Of course they also added the marina.

Ernie

which one is going to be "the poor folks deck"? Hubby is starting to get twitchy as Granny reads all this new ship stuff! :D

Granny,

Methinks that would be deck 4 - it seems to be the only deck without private balconies. Of course, those suites are also the closest to the dining room.:rolleyes:

I wonder if SB plans to offer any "extras" (such as complimentary Internet, laundry, etc.) for the penthouse suites?!?

johnny

• 3 weeks later...
The Seabourn Odyssey Is the newest addition. Congrats. A good name.

Seabourn Odyssey..I like it! :)

Before the Legend was "Legend", she was the Queen Odyssey, full circle I guess...

Host Dan

I just wanted to comment that it is so wonderful that new ships are being added to the fleet. What it shows me is a commitment by the cruise line to grow the line with the long term future in mind. I think it's not only a wonderful morale booster for the passengers but hopefully more ships mean more opportunities for advancement for the wonderful crew.

Keith

Archived