What are you paying for your cruise?

extreme

I'll start it off with what i paid $1462 which included all taxes etc for my girlfried and I. It was an eight day on the legend. We went to cozumel,grand cayman,belize,and costa maya.

That's a rather personal question. I'll tell you though. I'm paying what I consider a good price for an 8-day cruise with a balcony guarantee. ;)

Some people will tell you they paid more, this will make you feel good. Some people will tell you they paid less, this will make you feel bad.

Not everyone pays the same. This is true for hotels, car rentals, and airline tickets.

Its best to go with what you feel is best and not worry about the rest. ;)

Some people will tell you they paid more' date=' this will make you feel good. Some people will tell you they paid less, this will make you feel bad.

Not everyone pays the same. This is true for hotels, car rentals, and airline tickets.

Its best to go with what you feel is best and not worry about the rest. ;)[/quote']

yeah it sucks I thought i got a good price on a aft balcony on the conquest paid 1700 total oh well. Now I wonder do i wish i never read this thread or am I better off?:confused:

yeah it sucks I thought i got a good price on a aft balcony on the conquest paid 1700 total oh well. Now I wonder do i wish i never read this thread or am I better off?:confused:

There's a lot of factors that go into a price besides cabin type and number of days. There's itinerary, ship, and most importantly, time of year.

If you were happy with your price when you got it, who cares how much everyone else paid?

I always keep it at $100.00 pp/pd for a balcony cabin I pick myself

We're (family of 4 so 2 kids are $589 each with fees) going on an 8-day Eastern Caribbean on the Liberty balcony cabin on the Verandah deck 4/26/08. Right now, it's $115 a day per person (already one $80 price reduction). Our cruise on the Liberty 6-day Western Caribbean balcony was $102 a day per person. That $102 was after price reductions during the year. I'm hoping for the same for my 2008 cruise. But I can live paying $52 more per day for my family.

I have no problem telling people what I paid. It's not exactly personal information. I won't post my salary, address, or any credit card numbers though. :D

that's why you can't compare pricing. If you were happy with the price initially, then you should stay happy :D

Besides there are too many variables when comparing pricing.

I'll start it off with what i paid $1462 which included all taxes etc for my girlfried and I. It was an eight day on the legend. We went to cozumel,grand cayman,belize,and costa maya.

Ummm ... and the category was what? Penthouse Suite or the bowels of the boat?

As others have said, as long as you're happy with your fare, who cares what anyone else is paying?

we paid $2462 for two of us for a balcony on the Empress deck of the Valor...am I going to shoot myself for paying too much now...LOL...really I just can't wait to go on my first cruise with my husband. So to me thats priceless:))

I must have a knack for picking unpopular dates? All 4 of my cruises are exactly the same price as advertised now. So, since none went up or down, does that mean I didn't get a good price? hmmmmm

Im much more concerned with the price of gas since I have to drive to Florida (and I hoped to Ohio if I can get away that long) from Texas. Now the price of gas.....that's a hot button subject. Im much happier with the price of my cruises Iv been on.

None of your business... the most important thing about price, is that you are ok with it, comparing is a waste of time.

The OP was just asking a question.. your response was not a value added response it was just mean:mad:

There's a lot of factors that go into a price besides cabin type and number of days. There's itinerary, ship, and most importantly, time of year.

If you were happy with your price when you got it, who cares how much everyone else paid?

The OP didn't ask who cares.... guess you don't.. he does why post again no value added

Ummm ... and the category was what? Penthouse Suite or the bowels of the boat?

As others have said, as long as you're happy with your fare, who cares what anyone else is paying?

Why bother to post... you answered nothing.. Ummm and your point in posting was??

Tom

We payed $1172 total for two people. We got an OV guar. for 7 nights on the Glory in September. (Western) No airfare because we live 10 minutes from the port. I think this is a good deal?? I am happy with it.:)

OOhh I forgot to post a real reply we paid 2700.00 for 4 people ( mom,.dad,2 daughters) for a Cat. 12 Penthouse on the sensation in june.

Tom

12/02/07 Legend 7 night

3 people

Category 8C, aft balcony:D

military rate

$1,696 all port charges & taxes included (a steal imo)

FYI, i booked sometime last summer non-military @ $2,300 on the Glory out of Miami (best rate @ the time).

Military rates released in the fall, cancelled & rebooked on Legend...somewhere in the area of $1,900 for category 8A

Found out about rates dropping few months ago on these boards (thanx a bunch guys!) and was able to get the new lower rate & upgraded cabin; while still saving some bucks...wooo-hoooo!

Money, that's what I'm paying. Tried to get them to get to take kittens, didn't fly. Wouldn't trade for the old mower either. Just want cash.:rolleyes:

Dan

tomboyy, your comments are rejected in advance.:D

Some people are not comfortable sharing how much they paid for their cruise, which is fair, but why be meanspirited about it. After I sailed out of New Orleans two years ago I was very pleased with my price until I later found out I had paid about twice or even three times as much as I should have. I still get rude references to that fact and was called all kind of names from liar to being ignorant. Knowledge is power.

I am paying $319 pp for a four day on the Fantasy this summer.

Money, that's what I'm paying. Tried to get them to get to take kittens, didn't fly. Wouldn't trade for the old mower either. Just want cash.:rolleyes:

Dan

tomboyy, your comments are rejected in advance.:D

Dan,

your reply was not mean (except maybe the last part:rolleyes: ) you pretty much said the same as the other people... but in a nicer way.... again no value added ..but alot nicer

Tom

Archived