Saying goodbye to Alaska boards

stjohnrocks

I'm moving over to the Europe boards now. I'm hoping to plan a trip to the Med. for next Spring/Summer. Having a very hard time deciding which ship to take, so if any of you very knowledgeable Alaska people have an opinion please chime in.

Final thanks to BQ, Yukon and all others for all there advice here on AK.

Happy Sailing for all you Alaska planners!:)

I'm moving over to the Europe boards now. I'm hoping to plan a trip to the Med. for next Spring/Summer. Having a very hard time deciding which ship to take, so if any of you very knowledgeable Alaska people have an opinion please chime in.

Final thanks to BQ, Yukon and all others for all there advice here on AK.

Happy Sailing for all you Alaska planners!:)

We're about to go on our first Alaskan cruise, but we did do the Celebrity Millennium last summer in the Med - from Venice to Barcelona. It was a great ride - very port intensive but absolutely wonderful. Plenty of great independent excursions around (just ask on the Europe Board!). Have fun planning, and have a great cruise next year.

Sam

Thank you for the thanks. :) But stop back time to time, and add your experience to help others. It is a big bonus to get first hand information.

I will be on the Australia/New Zealand board since I have to do some research for my Nov trip. Also Hawaii, for my second trip in October. These boards are just FANTASTIC- they offered me such accurate advice for my January Hawaii trip, I expect the same for these next ones too. :)

Have a GREAT trip!!!!

I will be doing the very same thing except I will be hanging over on the Hawaii board, planning a trip to Hawaii to do a vow renewal. I am so pleased to see that BQ will be a frequent visitor, you can not imagine how much I learned from her this past year. Thank you

We did Jewel of the Seas to the Baltic a few years ago and we just did the Constellation to the British Fjords and Norwegian Fjords. Loved them both! We also did Summit to Hawaii roundtrip from LAX. Four days at sea both ways but it was an amazing trip. Actually I really enjoyed the days at sea, especially the first ones. By the time I got to Hawaii I was completely rested and ready to go!

I second the vote for Millennium in Europe! We did the 14 night itinerary in November and it was incredible. Be sure to check out my review here on Cruise Critic, as I went into detail in regards to excursions, etc. :)

Archived