Vision of the Seas

We did this cruise in February 2006. It was our first cruise, and I can tell you that it had us hooked from the moment we arrived! We had a wonderful cruise, the ship was beautiful...enjoyed every minute of it. If you have any specific questions, I would be happy to answer them for you.

Did the cruise a few years back and loved it. The ship was great and the service was fantastic.

Loved walking in the track at night around the entire ship feeling the ocean breeze and watching ships in the distance. The Windjammer Cafe was always a good stop if you didn't feel like going to the dining room.

The activities directors were all personable and made it easy to enjoy whether watching a show, playing some pool side games or whatever other activity you wanted to do.

Great cruise - good itinerary with a nice balance of sea and port days, decent weather, and the ship is still looking good. The food was the best I've had on any cruise. IMO a real step up for RCCI since our cruise on Voyager in late 2005.

Viv

We did this cruise a couple of years back - most personable Captain we've ever had!!! Also the CD - John was fantastic. In fact, all the entire compliment of staff were remarkable - I think it came from excellent leadership!

What are you looking for? I see you are from So Cal. It is a great trip without having to fly - we have done it twice. The bigger fancier ships are on the East coast. But the no fly and good prices make up for that. The staff is outstanding - the ports are OK (after 4 trips to the MR I am a little bored). They have added some interesting excursions - I like the food and wine stuff.

But 2009 - we get the Mariner - I will go back to the MR and I may not get off the ship until it gets back to San Pedro. The Voyager class ships are great.

What are you looking for? I see you are from So Cal. It is a great trip without having to fly - we have done it twice. The bigger fancier ships are on the East coast. But the no fly and good prices make up for that. The staff is outstanding - the ports are OK (after 4 trips to the MR I am a little bored). They have added some interesting excursions - I like the food and wine stuff.

But 2009 - we get the Mariner - I will go back to the MR and I may not get off the ship until it gets back to San Pedro. The Voyager class ships are great.

Actually, I'm in South Florida and was hoping for something different than the Caribbean ports. I've done Eastern and Western Caribbean and Alaska so far.

Archived