Who is Henry?

Henry is the short little fellow often seen lurking in the halls. While one might be suspicious of someone lurking...Henry always seems to have a smile and never makes a personal approach. He is always receptive to a little wave...though he never does...but always smiles so I think Henry appreciates our friendliness.

Be sure to give the little guy a pat when you go by...he won't mind.;)

Henry is the vaccum used on the RCI ships....

My daughter loves to pass each one with a "Hi Henry," which always gets a laugh from the cabin stewards!!!

My avitar is a pix of Henry!

LOL I do that too. They always chuckle. :D

Henry is also alive and well at Napa High School! We were there for my son's play last week, and walked by an open janitor closet, and there he was! I said, look! There's Henry! Everyone thought I was nuts, but I wanted to kidnap him and put him back on a cruise ship. :D

I got a big kick out of my 23 year old DD coming home from our Rhapsody cruise with pictures of Henry. I think she thought I was losing it when I told her pre-cruise how cute the vacuum cleaners were. Now, she knows!

You Have Got To Be Kidding Me!:confused:

While I appriciate the work crew that cleans the ship..."friends of Henry"....? Really?:D

Ok to each his own. I thought checking in on this web site every day was a bit over done on my part but if you guys are friends with the vaccuum cleaner than i am totally justified;)

happy cruiseing everyone:)

MAO

I know it sounds weird to some, but you'd be surprised how common it is to see people greeting a little vacuum cleaner. He's about the happiest guy on the ship, and must love sucking things through his snoot! We've also started the contest of "Who can spot Henry first".

Only when he has a "snootfull" :D

ROFLMBOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD ONE!!!!

I used to have my Friends of Henry in my sig but there's no more room...wahhh! :(

I was not happy when, on my recent Liberty cruise, I found Henry thrown about in a closet...tossed aside like an old shoe!! :mad:

155309718-M-1.jpg

I'm going to have to speak to RCI about this. :p

Archived