Today is the Day-Thanks to everyone

miami mama

Sitting in my hotel room in Vancouver (I know, I should be out in the town, but just spent 3 days interviewing for a new job in Washington state) and waiting for the time to go to the dock. I can't believe the date is finally here. I want to thank everyone who either responded directly to one of my questions, or that of others, that helped plan all of the details of the trip. The process has gone smoothly and was a lot of fun. Think of us as we sit on our corner FV cabin balconey (just the two of us, snagged that one from advice on looking for this as the final date approached), wine glasses in hand. I will certainly think of all of you who have helped make this a reality.

Sitting in my hotel room in Vancouver (I know, I should be out in the town, but just spent 3 days interviewing for a new job in Washington state) and waiting for the time to go to the dock. I can't believe the date is finally here. I want to thank everyone who either responded directly to one of my questions, or that of others, that helped plan all of the details of the trip. The process has gone smoothly and was a lot of fun. Think of us as we sit on our corner FV cabin balconey (just the two of us, snagged that one from advice on looking for this as the final date approached), wine glasses in hand. I will certainly think of all of you who have helped make this a reality.

See you are on The Summit, have a wonderful cruise, hope the weather is good for you too. Our daughter and husband did this cruise at this time 3 years ago and loved every minute of it...... They did it as a last fling before coming home after 6 months in Whistler on a snowboarding season - and brought us home a wonderful grandson in her tummy, who is now 2 and a half yrs old.

We are sailing on Summit in October and cannot wait to cruise to Hawaii - take care of the 'lady'

Lynda and Steve

Cool - thanks for taking the time to post. We'll be thinking of you sitting out on that fantastic balcony - especially during your time at Hubbard.:)

Enjoy it all - and post your review when you get back.

Archived