See the island tour in Curacao

PaperSniper4

We will be in Curacao in January for about 10 hours.

In such circumstances I like to take a local, independent operated "See the Island" tour that includes lots of scenery, some history, and a glimpse of what treasures that island has. We are willing to pass on the shopping, snorkeling and beach activities to get a good feel for that particular island instead.

I can sample the individual treasures the second time we visit. :)

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Leo,

I too am looking for someone to take my family of 4 to the Hato Caves and then to the beach, possibly Mambo or Kontiki or if you think there is a nicer place. We don't have any excursion booked and aren't really sure what to do there. The Amstel place sounds like it would be interesting too--not sure what that all entails. My son wants to see the cave but the rest of us aren't so sure--don't really like the bat part of it but think it would be neat to see. Could you let me know if we can customize a tour and how much it would be. Some points of interest along the way would be great too. You can either get back to me here or email me at farkas49er@rcn.com and pennyfarkas@lehighcounty.org One is work and one is home so if you could do to both, it would be great so I can make a decision as our cruise leaves August 5. I tried to e-mail you but it didn't go through at work so not sure if there is just a block at work or what. Thanks for any info or help you could give me.

Penny

Archived