Summit photos

SoCalGal

For those of you interested in the photos of the Revelations Lounge (now called the "Nite Club") here are a couple that I took on our cruise May 25 to Alaska. The Cirque du Soleil leftovers are still there for the most part...sure hope it's all gone when they take her into drydock. (The photos won't attach so I will try again later).

They ruined that lounge when they put in the Cirque du Soleil.

We are sailing her in Sept. I guess she won't be drydocked before then. And she leaves for Hawaii when we return. When is she suppose to go into drydock?

For some reason I couldn't attach the photos here but I was finally able to attach them in the photo gallery if you want to see how Revelations currently looks. It was so dark in there that I witnessed two people falling and the man actually broke his arm. I am not sure about drydock, heard it would be sometime in the fall. The Summit is still one of our favorite ships, we've taken her three times and this was the best as far as food and service. We have already booked the Constellation for Scandanavia & Russia for June 2008!

Getting rid of all vestiges of cirque will be a good thing --the sooner the better--what were they thinking by blocking the windows with those ugly chair beds & hanging rags! It was such a pain on our Hawaii cruise--hated to go in there....

Archived