All Things Enchantment of the Seas

Can anyone tell me if the Enchantment stays on ship time? I will be heading to Belize in January and am trying to time an excursion.

What time will it be in Belize if I am due to arrive at 7:00 am?

If I take a ship excursion to Bannister Island, will I still have time to head into town to make a quick stop at DI for my charm and a couple of souveniers? Would I be better off using Fab Tours for the beach since I would have to go into town anyways to pick up the tour?

The ship leaves at 5:00.

I can remember seeing aqua/water shoes on Navigator and Voyager in the gift shops, but don't remember seeing them on Enchantment. Can I get them or should I get them before I go? It's been awhile, but I think I remember Coco Cay being rather rocky.

I can remember seeing aqua/water shoes on Navigator and Voyager in the gift shops, but don't remember seeing them on Enchantment. Can I get them or should I get them before I go? It's been awhile, but I think I remember Coco Cay being rather rocky.

It is always cheaper to buy off the ship. Also Coco Cay is not rocky to us...just stay away from the tree seeds.

Otherwise not too bad. We love it there.

Just back from Enchantment on Thursday. We had a wonderful time.

We cruised to Cayman & Jamaica & we did push our clocks back on the ship 1 hour so we would be on "island time". The night we left Cayman, we pushed them back forward. It was nice to get the extra hour of sleep, but not so good to lose it again!!!

They did have water shoes & I think they were around $19.99!! I paid $4.84 for ours at Walmart. They may still have some lurking around in their clearance shoes.

hey workinmom...we may be doing a b2b in January...i will know tomorrow...how was it/?

we are used to voyager class ships....didn't love serenade....but everyone seems to love enchantment.......we will be in an aft JS so that should be fun....if you have any pix, i'd love to see them...i am looking at as much as i can....

thanks....and if you have any tidbits to share, i'd love to hear them....

Going on her November 1 to November 5. DH and I are very excited. Have a bunch of questions so I hope someone can help!

First, what time do we board and get off ship in Ft Lauderdale?

Second, can we make reservations for chops before, we want to go the day we are in cozumel because its our anniversary.

Third, we have main seating and gettign nervous because we've always done second ... any thoughts?

Fourth, we are in Key West from 7 am to 2 pm with all aboard at 1 pm. Can we still hit the pubs in the morning?

Fifth, Does anyone know how much a taxi is to the port for the airport?

I think thats it ....

Fourth, we are in Key West from 7 am to 2 pm with all aboard at 1 pm. Can we still hit the pubs in the morning?

What's this "all aboard at 1pm"? Do we have to be on the ship an hour before hand? I plan on giving myself plenty of time to get back on the ship, but a whole hour? :eek:

What's this "all aboard at 1pm"? Do we have to be on the ship an hour before hand? I plan on giving myself plenty of time to get back on the ship, but a whole hour? :eek:

Thats correct .. all aboard is the time you have to be back on the ship. We sail at 2 pm so all aboard is 1 pm. At least thats what the cruise compass says. And yes, it seems like alot of time. Im bummed we wont be in Key West longer.

If you are arriving the day before you should be able to find them in any store in FLL (even the airport maybe) for cheaper since it's always summer there :)

Thanks, debjac. We are indeed going in a day early. Why didn't I think of that?:confused:

so...my cabin..if i wind up on Enchantment, will be above the carousel lounge..how noisy does it get??? i guess being above is better than being under...thanks

just wondering....does anyone know if the carousel lounge gets nois and if i would hear anything/?? thanks

Can someone explain to me why the pizza and burgers are in the solarium pool area? I am guessing this makes extra traffic that is not needed in a quiet adult only area.

I am kind of used to the promenade from Voyager and Freedom and was shocked to see the solarium as the spot for Enchantment food.

We just returned from Enchantment today and I'd like to report that Henry is alive and well. He is not sucking up dirt in the cabins but he continues to be used as a crack and crevice cleaner in the hallways and the areas around the stairs and elevators. I do have a picture of him with his keeper and also of me with him.

The ship is still a great short escape with a fun crew.

Gina

Can someone explain to me why the pizza and burgers are in the solarium pool area? I am guessing this makes extra traffic that is not needed in a quiet adult only area.

I am kind of used to the promenade from Voyager and Freedom and was shocked to see the solarium as the spot for Enchantment food.

I was in the Solarium plenty and never noticed any extra traffic in there.

Not sure if this helps any, but we were under Bolero's and heard nothing!

yup..thanks...what's the carousel lounge like?? lots of music and dancing all night long??? not familiar with the vision class ships so i'm trying to brush up! thanks a bundle.

if you have nay pix that would be swell...

and aw shucks you are up in new england with all that yummy frozen pudding and grape nuts ice cream...so, if you see a strange person on your doorstep....:D

yup..thanks...what's the carousel lounge like?? lots of music and dancing all night long??? not familiar with the vision class ships so i'm trying to brush up! thanks a bundle.

if you have nay pix that would be swell...

and aw shucks you are up in new england with all that yummy frozen pudding and grape nuts ice cream...so, if you see a strange person on your doorstep....:D

The carousel lounge is more like a hallway to the spotlight lounge. There is no dancing, just a piano player, a bar and a few tables.

We just returned from Enchantment today and I'd like to report that Henry is alive and well. He is not sucking up dirt in the cabins but he continues to be used as a crack and crevice cleaner in the hallways and the areas around the stairs and elevators. I do have a picture of him with his keeper and also of me with him.

The ship is still a great short escape with a fun crew.

Gina

WE LOVE HENRY....

2916058590080875955S500x500Q85.jpg

BILL

Hello Enchantment Fans!

I'm sailing on my first Enchantment cruise in January (so excited!). There will be three of us in a junior suite. Will the cabin be too cozy with three people? I'm wondering if it will be fine or if I should consider upgrading to a grand suite. I appreciate any feedback.