Ironing???

NO, you may not bring one as they are a fire hazard and RCCL has no self service laundry facilities. They do however have a great service which the cost is 1/2 the price of the dry cleaning depending on the item. The cost is very reasonable. You just give the stuff to your steward and it will be back by 4:00pm the next day.

Does ANYONE use the search feature?

Search feature...what is that????? You mean...there are features I can search for??????:p

Let me start a thread........;)

Too much sun in Kansas today....feeling a bit out there.

NO IRONS ALLOWED!!!!

Just use the ship laundry...it is 1/2 price and SO MUCH BETTER. Why spend time working when you can spend time playing.

Besides that....if the ship goes down due to fire from an iron....you would have to be kicked off the life boat and tread water for your transgression.:rolleyes:

Is there a Iron on the cruises or can you bring a iron on board?

LOL...in Texas would that be a "shootin iron" or what....sorry folks....I know I am a bit out there...it is hot, humid, and scorching sun while mowing and doing yard work.

I think I must be on the verge of sun stroke.....boat drinks anyone?:D

Does ANYONE use the search feature?

Sometimes it is hard to find things in the search feature, I figured these boards were her to help us all out. You know, ask a question of an experiened cruiser and hope to get an answer. :D

Sometimes it is hard to find things in the search feature, I figured these boards were her to help us all out. You know, ask a question of an experiened cruiser and hope to get an answer. :D

You are absolutely correct. However, I just find it fascinating that the very first thing so many "first time posters" ask about is bringing irons on the ship. :rolleyes:

Rsscaptain - Think I'll join you in that whiskey.:D

You are absolutely correct. However, I just find it fascinating that the very first thing so many "first time posters" ask about is bringing irons on the ship. :rolleyes:

LOL See what a good girl I'm being. Just sitting here in the corner rocking back and forth and drinking my Ballentines! LOL J/K

It's five o'clock somewhere right?

Is there a Iron on the cruises or can you bring a iron on board?

I post this every time someone asks about irons on the ships.

I use the rum and coke method.

If my clothes are wrinkled I have a rum and coke.

after said drink if they are still wrinkled I have another rum and coke.

repeat untill you no longer care about the wrinkles.

Sometimes it's the post right after, "how do I smuggle booze on the ship?" :D

LL

I still can't use the seach engine. It always says it can't find what I'm looking for.

Boat drinks? Sure pass one over...put it right there on my ironing board...LOL :p :p :p

Are you using too many search terms? If you put in JUST the word "iron" and use the pull-down for "search titles only" and highlight Royal Caribbean as the forum you wish to search, you will get more hits than you would have time in a lifetime to read! :eek: ;)

Here is a link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=6058890 BUT SEARCH LINKS EXPIRE IN ABOUT 15 MINUTES. If you don't click by 5:50, it will be a dead link. (so this is just an example)

Archived