A whale of a deal on Marnier of the seas.

We just booked our cruise for 08 on Marnier of the seas. Could not believe the balcony cabin price of $797 for a balcony never seen it that low before so we grabbed it. We used our next cruise OBC which gives us $100, we used our platium discount another $100 and our TA gave us free gratuities $136 dollars. We landed 6618 dead center on the hump. RCL can keep their wow sale, we ended up with our own version and we get to go on the Marnier before it moves to the other coast. We will keep watching if the price goes down but we doubt it but one can only hope..

where did you get it that cheap

I was looking at Mariner for next year too, and it has been that cheap for a while. I was looking a few months ago for October '08, and it was $797. Check rccl.com. That is where I found it. But you can get that same price anywhere you book.

If you go to the RCI website there are something like 7 sailings with that balcony pricing. I have a NextCruise sitting here I just may use on a final booking out of Port Canaveral with that wonderful ship! Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention!:D

Oooh boy, can't wait till she comes over here to us left-coasties! I'm gonna book for the summer of '09. Enjoy her while you can you right-coasters!!!! She's coming my way! I've read so many great reviews of this ship. Can't wait to try her!

that was the price we paid for our D2 cabin on the Sept 2 sailing. We booked thru amex...they were a bit cheaper than RCCL at the time...maybe by $50....a promotion of theirs. We jumped.

then I saw the JS going for 1199 recently and jumped on that. :D

the JS for my cruise are now 1999 and the D1's are 1300. WOW.

And people are wondering why RC is moving the Mariner to the west coast..................

Guys, if RC were selling out the ship at good prices week after week, she wouldn't be moved.

They are moving her to MAKE MORE MONEY because they expect that the pent-up market in California to go NUTS over their new Voyager class visitor!

And people are wondering why RC is moving the Mariner to the west coast..................

Guys, if RC were selling out the ship at good prices week after week, she wouldn't be moved.

They are moving her to MAKE MORE MONEY because they expect that the pent-up market in California to go NUTS over their new Voyager class visitor!

And they are.....;) Or, shall I say, all West Coasters are...

Archived