Airport in Santiago

CruzinNoony

We are going on the Star Princess Buenos Aires to Santiago in Jan. 2008. We are staying at the Hotel Orly in Santiago after our cruise and I am wondering how far it is to the airport from the hotel. We are booked on a tour earlier in the day and the tour people gave us a price of $40.00 for all 5 of us to drive us to the airport. Would it be cheaper to call a taxi?

We stayed at a different Hotel and from what I remember it's about a 30 minute drive from the airport. I might be slightly more or less so don't hold me to the precise time. The price seems reasonable particularly since there are five of you. I don't think it's realistic to expect that five of you would fit in one taxi, let alone your luggage. So you would need multiple taxis and I think given all of this I would have the tour company take all of you to the airport.

Keith

Keith: Thank you very much. Quite frankly, I hadn't thought of having to take multiple taxis, so having the tour people take us does make a lot of sense. That is the last little tid-bit that I have to put together for this trip, so once again thank you for taking the time to respond.

Archived