Chance of getting on farewell voyages

QE2 fan

I noticed that trip was missing when I looked this morning. I also noticed that E820 - Mediterranean Odyssey is now showing as fully booked.

It's been an hour since they went on sale - I'm just waiting for my agent to get back to me:)

I think the Med Cruise sold out when i was onboard !

Got on the Westbound, C2 guarantee, no cabin number yet. (I would guess they'll assign cabins for back-to-backs before they assign the one-ways.) Hope I don't end up too far forward, that's why I wanted to go up to a C2, to be closer to midships for a TA.

My travel agent says it's hectic.

Travel Agent just called. Got a MI GTY on the Oct 16 2008, TA EB (last voyage FROM New York) and a MO GTY on the Autumn Getaway Oct 22. Maybe they will put me in the same cabin (upgrade) for both cruises since they are B2B.:D

45 mins on speed dial plus 4 connections to the message saying that calls could not be answered due to high demand. Success in the end E818N & M840 on the way back

Do you want to share a cab from Manhattan to Red Hook? We are doing the same itinery!

Malcolm ,i got voyage to Dubai up, but then it gave you 9 options under the heading Autumn Getaway in 2007, seems to have gone pear shaped !

They've just started to show availability online for the transatlantics - there aren't that many cabins left.

Just have been informed I got the cabin I wanted for the Farewell to Britain sailing. I live in Northern Ireland, and have always wanted the QE2 to come to Belfast, and now I'm coming on her!!

Do you want to share a cab from Manhattan to Red Hook? We are doing the same itinery!

It needs to be a big van! We don't travel light!:D There is a firm called big blue bus (or something like that) so I'll lookat that nearer the time. Cuanrd may put on a bus service if we are really lucky!

Is it just me, or does "Kensington Sailor"'s post look like an ad?

I believe that there will be cargo transport between the two vessels to cope with the large amount of B2B passengers. I hope they are correct!

Just found out I'm paying £2559 for a MI inside single round Britain, though last week I was quoted £1669, apparently they upped the price 10 minutes after 2pm!! I'm not so happy now, though still glad to have got on at all.

Just found out that we have made it on to the EB T/A cabin 4110,and going out in tandem on QM2.T/A said last voyage sold out in 20 minutes.The fares were also going up as each cabin was sold as they were making the discount less.They advised the last bookings on the last voyage only had 10% discount.

The fares were also going up as each cabin was sold as they were making the discount less.They advised the last bookings on the last voyage only had 10% discount.

Well, the fine print does say the offer can be ended at any time.:( But ths is awfully fast.

I guess it's capacity controlled, like the airlines. As long as they don't go up over the published full fare--that would really be gouging!

I guess it's capacity controlled, like the airlines. As long as they don't go up over the published full fare--that would really be gouging!

We've got cabins!:D Checking on www.Cunard.co.uk there seemed to be a lot of the packages that did have cabins available but no flights to go with them.

We managed it too for the British Voyage, an M4 and an MI which is good as I thought for a minute we may end up all in one cabin! Slightly more ££ than hoped but apparently prices were going up by the second. Not sure how true that is but it seems to have been borne out by everyone's experience here.

Yey!! :D

Archived