Recent Room Service Menu?

Not only can you order off the room service menu in the book in your stateroom, but during mealtimes you can order anything off of the regular dining room menu!! :) So if you know you'll be ordering a meal in your room, check the dining room menu first!

You can order most things from the dining room, during mealtimes. However they won't bring you the lobster tails. I tried, and found that you have to go to the dining room for those.

Hypo

Thanks for the replies. I found a very important item - cheese plate!

That's our favorite thing to order when we get to our room to enjoy with the little "splits" of wine that accidentally slipped into our carry-on bags. My only complaint is that they serve plain old "saltine" crackers - oh, well.

That's our favorite thing to order when we get to our room to enjoy with the little "splits" of wine that accidentally slipped into our carry-on bags. My only complaint is that they serve plain old "saltine" crackers - oh, well.

Table water crackers on the Mariner last week, not saltines.

Not only can you order off the room service menu in the book in your stateroom, but during mealtimes you can order anything off of the regular dining room menu!!

We found the above to not be true if the galley is busy. When we were going into St. Thomas early on AOS we thought we could skip the crowds in dining room & Windjammer by preordering room service the night before. They called us in the morning and said they were not delivering hot breakfasts because they were too busy. So we needed to eat out.

Archived