Anyone trying this Alli system ????

babyher

still have the box from Costco that I got in March (I think) and since all the other dieting I've been trying have been "futile" my DD suggested "so why don't you try that "Alli stuff". In the past I've been able to do Atkins but I'm at the point where nothing seems to be working... and the worst part is that the scale seems to be rising "no matter what".

Pam, I understand you're in CT, which part. I'm in Central and could use an Alli buddy.

Carolyn

still have the box from Costco that I got in March (I think) and since all the other dieting I've been trying have been "futile" my DD suggested "so why don't you try that "Alli stuff". In the past I've been able to do Atkins but I'm at the point where nothing seems to be working... and the worst part is that the scale seems to be rising "no matter what".

Pam, I understand you're in CT, which part. I'm in Central and could use an Alli buddy.

Carolyn

Carolyn, you have nothing to lose by not trying your Alli. I've been on it almost 4 weeks now and have lost 8 pounds. I might not be losing much weight but I can sure tell by the fit of my clothes. I'm wearing stuff that was to tight before and it's just right now. Be sure to register your Alli product at myalli.com. They send useful emails and help you get through the tough spots. You can also choose a day for a weekly weigh in and it will graph your losses for you. If you need any help, feel free to ask!

Sue

Archived