There is Always Time for More Rewards - Latitudes

shoreguy

Never had the pleasure of sailing with Klaus, but Hugo has to come in a close second!

Hugo is great - does not get the attention that Klaus creates - I would sail on any ship with Hugo. He was the HD on our Dawn Blizzard Cruise. Never saw anyone handle a difficult situation (and difficult passengers) with such grace. Short a day, short bar provisions, some passengers joining the ship in Jamacia, and the cruise was great. As he said to me the cruises like this are the ones you will remember years from now the others will blend together. He was right.

AHH!!!!! The Klaus Royal Treatment. Nothing equals. We were given such wonderful treatment on our Jewel Med. sail. Klaus special treatment has helped me get my DH to sail with me more often. He loves the perks !!!!!

I am approaching Platinum and getting it the fun way, earning it cruise by cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi PE' date='

Actually on the Pearl the HD sent invitations for complimentary dinner in one of the spec. restaurants for suites/special VIP's.

But the Lat. team still sent a separate invitation for the complimentary dinner at Le Bistro.

That might be what GrandPaul also experienced.

Arrived in NYC yesterday....maybe we're part of the "second tranche," but no present from USPS here!:([/quote']

We do get two dinners every cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived