There is Always Time for More Rewards - Latitudes

shoreguy

Just picked up the mail. What do I find but a box from NCL with "always time for more rewards.." slogan on the outside. Inside box a letter welcoming me to Platinum status(better late then never :) ). A two cat upgrade. Some funky Platinum level luggage tags with name and Latitudes number. And finally one of the fish desk clocks. All in a pretty cool package :D

Thanks NCL

Anyone else gotten one yet ?

We received this package today as well. Just as we begin to consider possibly trying another line, NCL does something such as this which makes it really hard to leave. It was definitely a great marketing decision, we may have to book another cruise now:)

I don't really expect to make platinum unless I go back to Carnival ;) .

I've taken a liking to longer cruise and have one 17 day NCL cruise behind me and two 14 day cruises booked. That still leaves me bronze. Fortunately there's not much I care about with the higher levels as long as I still get Latitude discounts. :D

It may be something only sent to "earned" platinum members. We are east coasters and did not receive anything, but we are "purchased" platimums and live only 40 minutes from you, Shoreguy. Perhaps NCL has finally found a way to distinguish the people who earned it the hard way. Sounds like a nice surprise. Lets hear from the rest of you!

Did you posters just reach the real Platinum? I reached it a dozen cruises ago and I'm just wondering if they are sending these just to new Platinums. Gives me a reason to call my PCC.

Looks like some Personal cruise consultants/customer service reps are going to be very busy next week, explaining why some got them and some didn't. This will be interesting to watch. Just what we need...drama!

Good for all of you! That is a great gift and a great way to make you feel appreciated. Very smart of NCL!

Also, how do you "buy in" to Platnium Status? I have never heard of that before.

It may be something only sent to "earned" platinum members. We are east coasters and did not receive anything, but we are "purchased" platimums and live only 40 minutes from you, Shoreguy. Perhaps NCL has finally found a way to distinguish the people who earned it the hard way. Sounds like a nice surprise. Lets hear from the rest of you!

Nope, I am a "purchased" Platinum and received mine today.. (why do I always feel awful saying that??!!). Very nice. I actually liked the luggage tags and refrigerator magnets better than the clock.... Very nice package in all......

I have been sailing on NCL since 1977 and haven't really paid attention to the perks. Been on RCCL and I am a Diamond, who do I call at NCL, looking to take the Hawaii cruise and would love to have a big upgrade.

We are waiting on ours (maybe today?) - what is the two category upgrade? Would that allow an upgrade from a mini to a penthouse? Is it only for new bookings? Thanks!

I too am waiting for mine to come.

They didn't let me do it with a past upgrade certificate they sent me about 4 months ago. :(

They said inside to inside, outside to outside, balcony to balcony .. suites are not considered part of the upgrade promotion:rolleyes: I guess you will have to read the certificate carefully.

We received our clock and all the other goodies that came with it on Friday (29th.) We have just finished our 37th. cruise with NCL with number 38, 39 and 40 already booked. We started sailing with NCL in 1992 so it was not just the newly made Platinum members who got them. I wrote a note thanking NCL for sending it to us. It is these little things that all add up that makes you want to stick with NCL.

Archived