Games on SS Shadow?

Ballater

We are sailing on the Shadow in August, and were wondering if there are various games available. Should we bring our travel Scrabble, or is there likely that particular boardgame on the ship? Is there a place to play games, other than in your room (that doesn't sound quite right, but I'll leave it!).

indeed there was Bingo on the WC. It was held in the Bar at 3:00 almost every afternoon. Prizes were the much coveted points to be redeemed for "fabulous" prizes. The caller was the delightful Asst. Cruise Director, Carola, & the games were somewhat strange - "upside down L", etc, but fun. It got rather competitive at times! Something for everyone.........

Oh, what a relief!!

I was on the last leg of the World Cruise and remember bingo being offered however that was the first time I ever saw bingo on Silverseas. So, don't be disappointed if it's not offered on you voyage.

They had bingo every day but the first and last day (or two) on our last Wind cruise. They played 4 games each time. Points went up each game. This was always before another event. We'd do Bingo, Trivia and then putting contests. These were our activities for the day. They gave good chances to chat to others.

• 2 weeks later...

We just came back 2 weeks ago from the Shadow Baltic Cruise, I don't recall having seen any bingo announcement. We did have Trivia in which we participated but never heard of Bingo in our trip. There was no much free time, I must add, in this particular itinerary.

Archived