hand sanitizer

NJ2FL

You do know that a quick 5 minute search of the web will show that except for a few strains, hand sanatizers do NOTHING to a virus.

Please tell me that at your medical center, you do not work directly with patients.

I don't believe my post said anything about the hand sanitizer killing viruses. I am well aware that they are generally ineffective against viruses, including norovirus. I was merely pointing out the proper way to use the hand sanitizers and the policy at my hospital, which I'm sure if you did another quick 5 minute search you would find that that is a common and accepted protocol.:p

I don't believe my post said anything about the hand sanitizer killing viruses. I am well aware that they are generally ineffective against viruses, including norovirus. I was merely pointing out the proper way to use the hand sanitizers and the policy at my hospital, which I'm sure if you did another quick 5 minute search you would find that that is a common and accepted protocol.:p

The entire hand sanatizer use on cruise ships is because of the Norovirus...

You do know that a quick 5 minute search of the web will show that except for a few strains, hand sanatizers do NOTHING to a virus.

The entire hand sanatizer use on cruise ships is because of the Norovirus...

So is it a yes, alcohol kills some viruses or no, alcohol does not kill viruses at all.

Archived