Journey Menus

pachecos

Great job! Thanks! But just out of curiosity, where are Saturday and Friday?

Fran

Hi Fran !

Where are Saturday and Friday ? Before Sunday and After Thursday :) Just kidding of course !!!

That's all the menus that were posted. However, if Pachecos or any of our other Cruise Critic friends have additional menus... feel free to email them to me at the link below, and I will be more than happy to post them.

Now that I spent much of the morning figuring out how to use Webshots, I should have no problems adding additional Menus.

I made everyone a promise on Day 1 of this board, that I will always try my best to make this the very best board on Cruise Critic.

I sincerely hope you are happy with my efforts !

Sorry about not having the first and last night's menu. The first night's menu I thought was typed out by someone previously on another post.

Andy - great job figuring out how to post them. Glad everyone can enjoy them now.

Great job HostAndy!

Looks like we'll be eating in a specialty restaurant on Wednesday. :D Nothing on the Wednesday menu looks appetizing to me!

Happy cruising!

Yeah, me too--maybe even the buffet instead of this. And Andy--and Pachecos--thanks very much!

THANK YOU ANDY!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!;)

Hi Fran !

Where are Saturday and Friday ? Before Sunday and After Thursday :) Just kidding of course !!!

That's all the menus that were posted. However, if Pachecos or any of our other Cruise Critic friends have additional menus... feel free to email them to me at the link below, and I will be more than happy to post them.

Now that I spent much of the morning figuring out how to use Webshots, I should have no problems adding additional Menus.

I made everyone a promise on Day 1 of this board, that I will always try my best to make this the very best board on Cruise Critic.

I sincerely hope you are happy with my efforts !

Hi Everyone !

My Thanks to everyone for your very thoughtful comments.

I wanted to let you know that another Cruise Critic friend (Miamigirl814) has emailed me both Saturday's Dinner Menu, and Dessert Menu as well !

I am still at work, so I cannot put it up on the Webshots site at the moment, but it will be there later tonight.

I hope everyone is enjoying viewing the menus as much as I am. If anyone has additional menus, feel free to click on the link below, and email them to me.

Hi Everyone !

I wanted to let you know that the 2 new Menus have been added to Webshots. Here is the link.... Enjoy !

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559777910knhdfz?vhost=good-times

That's your new title, Andy....the Host with the most.

Thanks so much....we are booked on Quest in January. Hope you will be able to post her menus after your "getting to know you" trips in October.

Comments and Reports on Journey are getting better after every cruise....bodes well for Quest! !

Marilyn

Thanks for the menus..

I haven't read all the posts, but could someone confirm that Azamara/Celebrity always uses the same menus for each day of the week?

Thanks Harry

I don't think that they do. We were on the 5/26 sailing and although some nights were the same (Thursday for example), others were night. Those are all of the same menus we had, but some of the nights were mixed up (so Wednesday menu one week might have been Tuesday menu the next week).

Please forgive me for repeating myself. I posted this question on the Azamara thread. Does anyone have menus for the specialty restaurants? We sail on 8/4, and are really looking forward to some R and R (not to mention great meals).

J and J

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for posting the menus.

Can anyone tell me if there are certain dishes (like maybe a ceasar salad and a steak) that are available every night?

As my DW is vegetarian I am hoping that here is a separate vegetarian menu as the offerings I am seeing are not going to work for her.

Thanks,

Bodger

Can anyone tell me if there are certain dishes (like maybe a ceasar salad and a steak) that are available every night?

Thanks,

Bodger

I have the same question. When we sailed on NCL, the ships always had some regular alternatives. At every meal you could bypass the menu offerings and get a steak, salmon, chicken, Caesar salad, or pasta entree. That would be a useful option on Journey too.

I'm not sure where I read it, but I have seen several references to 'standard menu items', such as those that you've listed, as being available every night in the regular Discoveries dining room.

It may be on this thread, as well as individual reviews.

I haven't been on the Journey yet, but am 100% sure about the answer to your question.

nlvc12

As my DW is vegetarian I am hoping that here is a separate vegetarian menu as the offerings I am seeing are not going to work for her.

Thanks,

Bodger

There was someone from an alternate culture, India?, that spoke to this topic. There are some vegetarian options, but not a full menu. However, if you have special requests, and MAKE THE ARRANGEMENTS THE DAY BEFORE, certain special requests may be accomodated.

I have not yet been on the Journey and am basing my answer solely on the many postings I have read.

nlvc12

Archived