Cruising in Aus and NZ in August?

soccerref

I'm from the UK and can only holiday in late July and August which I know is winter 'down under'. As we love to cruise, does anyone know of any cruises that run in those months? I have heard that Sun Princess is going to be based in Aus all year round but can't find any more info on it.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks SR

I have heard that Sun Princess is going to be based in Aus all year round but can't find any more info on it.
The information should all be accessible via Searchlight on the Princess website.

I think that you may find August 2008 difficult to get information on, because on 14 July 2008 Sun Princess sails from Sydney on a 75 night cruise around the Pacific. Her next cruise departure is 27 September, from Sydney. But she's definitely around in the area all through the northern summer 2008.

• 2 weeks later...

Check out the Captain Cook cruises. We went on their 7 day cruise from Cairns to Thursday Island last year - fantastic scenery. A small ship so not a luxury cruise. Also there are cruises from broome of the Kimberly at that time. I have spoken to people who have done these cruises and they say they are fantastic.

http://www.kimberleycruises.com

http://www.captaincook.com.au

Archived