Millennium Concierge Class

LynandBill

We are booked in an inside cabin but we are thinking about upgrading to Concierge class. What are the extra amenities with concierge class? Also wondering if there is noise from the Resort(pool)deck above, we were looking at cabin 9102 on the Sky deck. Also looking at 8102 on the Panorama deck and 6136(between 2 royal suites on the Penthouse deck(balcony looks bigger). Looking for help and advice on this.

Thanks,

Bill and Lyn

The balcony on 6136 is great you'll enjoy the extra space and sun loungers.

As for the benefits, flowers in bathroom and on the stateroom dresser. Nicer towels, a welcome bottle of champagne, enhanced shower etc. It really depends on what value you put on these things.

We have gone concierge class for the last few cruises and feel its worth it, others may not.

hope this helps.

The amenities are small but noticeable if you like those little extras. A welcome bottle of champagne is in your room, you get fresh fruit through out the cruise as well as Canapes each evening. You also get your choice of comfort pillows and a couple of other benefits. For our money we think those little extras are worth it. When we cruise with Celebrity, we always do CC or higher.

From what I hear if you can get 6136, grab it. We love hanging out on our balcony, especially having breakfast out there every day. Order w cheese plate in the afternoon, pour a glass of wine and enjoy. :D That's also where my husband takes his little afternoon siestas every day.

If you're gonna go for a CC cabin on an M-class Celebrity ship, book one of the four located on Deck 6 ... they're in the middle of "suiteland", and have these huge, teak-floor balconies:

FullSize

CC 6136 is one of the four - snag it!

Great choice! We sailed in 6136 18 months ago and it is great. Hopefully they have fixed the balcony door and you wont find yourself locked out:rolleyes: That balcony is like a dance floor compared to a regular balcony, very enjoyable.

Hi,

On the Millennium in cabin 6136 do we have any cover overhead? I saw pictures of the summit and there was a tarp but the pictures of the Millennium did not appear to.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi,

On the Millennium in cabin 6136 do we have any cover overhead? I saw pictures of the summit and there was a tarp but the pictures of the Millennium did not appear to.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill,

We sailed in 6138 on the Millennium last November and my memory is that 6136's balcony is at least partially covered.

I have been in the Royal Suite next door on Infinity and Constellation and the decks were covered fully - I have heard they may not be on Millennium. I did find a good shot of the Cabin on Millennium.

Compare it to the deck plan and you might be able to figure out if it is covered. Maybe Dave can help with the identification of the cabin.

http://image59.webshots.com/59/4/40/87/2138440870063342928sSjTfp_fs.jpg Click on picture and blow it up to full size it is quite detailed

Jim

I have been in the Royal Suite next door on Infinity and Constellation and the decks were covered fully - I have heard they may not be on Millennium. I did find a good shot of the Cabin on Millennium.

Compare it to the deck plan and you might be able to figure out if it is covered. Maybe Dave can help with the identification of the cabin.

http://image59.webshots.com/59/4/40/87/2138440870063342928sSjTfp_fs.jpg Click on picture and blow it up to full size it is quite detailed

Jim

Hi Jim,

Could you repost the link. It is not working for me.

Thanks,

Bill

You will love 6136 and the beautiful large balcony. You have made a great choice. Request a lounger from your cabin steward as soon as you board. We have done this twice and have had no problem. Enjoy!!!

Thanks! We have been searching everywhere online trying to find a picture of 6136 balcony on the Millennium. We were hoping to have some small part of the balcony undercover for shade when we have our breakfast. We love having a balcony and the thought of having a lounge chair(not just 2 sitting chairs)is exciting. Thanks for your reassurance and advice.

Lyn and Bill

Thanks! We have been searching everywhere online trying to find a picture of 6136 balcony on the Millennium. We were hoping to have some small part of the balcony undercover for shade when we have our breakfast. We love having a balcony and the thought of having a lounge chair(not just 2 sitting chairs)is exciting. Thanks for your reassurance and advice.

Lyn and Bill

Lyn and Bill,

Take a look at the picture Roxanne posted in #6 that shows the balcony from 6135 (identical to 6136) on the Summit. On the left side of the picture, the solid wall between the sliding door and the balcony divider is under the balcony for the cabin above you on deck 7. So the part of the balcony between the door and the balcony divider will be in the shade. Hope this helps.

Lyn and Bill,

Take a look at the picture Roxanne posted in #6 that shows the balcony from 6135 (identical to 6136) on the Summit. On the left side of the picture, the solid wall between the sliding door and the balcony divider is under the balcony for the cabin above you on deck 7. So the part of the balcony between the door and the balcony divider will be in the shade. Hope this helps.

Dave,

That really gives us a good idea of the balcony. Glad we booked it!

Thanks,

Lyn and Bill

I don't know ... from the photo if you look at the spacing between the dividers it appears the CC cabins do not have any overhang above. The after cabin has that ladder structure above, then moving forward, three suites followed by the second CC cabin with no overhead over the balcony.

Folks on the 7th deck would have an unobstructed view from their balconies on the sunbathers below ... hopefully properly attired :-)

??? Photo Discrepancies ... claud925's photo above appears to show some sort of canvas shade.

I don't know ... from the photo if you look at the spacing between the dividers it appears the CC cabins do not have any overhang above. The after cabin has that ladder structure above, then moving forward, three suites followed by the second CC cabin with no overhead over the balcony.

Folks on the 7th deck would have an unobstructed view from their balconies on the sunbathers below ... hopefully properly attired :-)

??? Photo Discrepancies ... claud925's photo above appears to show some sort of canvas shade.

We just got a reply from Peter and Dan to one of our messages. They are Live on the Infinity in cabin 6138. They peaked over at 6136 and without the tarp (Infinity has a tarp, Millennium does not), there is about 3 ft under cover from the wall back to the sliding glass doors. Enough room for the 2 chairs and table undercover. Plenty of room for 2 lounge chairs in the sun! This is what we were hoping to here. Can't wait!!!

Bill and Lyn

You'll love this room. Also, remember, all CC rooms are larger by 20 SQ. FT. - very nice plus especially on a longer cruises and I believe you still get an additional cruise credit for CC, and priority tender tickets, benefits also sometimes overlooked.

Any idea about the 'Family' cabin, 7202, on the Millennium? It's availabe for my cruise but I'm not sure I want to spend the $$$. We have a standard balcony cabin on the same deck, forward. We've been in an aft CC on the Century and did NOT like its location at all. Too noisy, little privacy, in spite of the gorgeous view!

Any idea about the 'Family' cabin, 7202, on the Millennium? It's availabe for my cruise but I'm not sure I want to spend the $$$. We have a standard balcony cabin on the same deck, forward. We've been in an aft CC on the Century and did NOT like its location at all. Too noisy, little privacy, in spite of the gorgeous view!

We always have an Aft cabin on Deck 7, and I've never found it noisy...actually it was just the opposite. We have #7202 on the Constellation for our Sept. TA, and I'm looking forward to the extra space and location.

Karyn

Archived