10% in 3 months

RB Bonzo

Hi, I'm new on this thread. My 10% is 18 lbs and my cruise is in Sept., so 4 1/2 months away. It would be great to meet this goal in 3 months.

How does everyone post their progress here...by percentages or lbs?

Today I'm at 180 lbs, with 10% to lose.

Hi , just stumbled upon this thread. I had a goal of 15% since the first of the year. I started the begining of Jan and did it the old fashioned way. I took the calender and figured out if I exercised six days a week, I would get 90 days of exercise in by the time of my cruise. I tried to eat better fruits for breakfest sometimes cereal. Salads for lunch and a normal supper. My downfall is snacking in front of the TV at night. Tried to cut that back but didn't kill myself and allowed myself to cheat every once in a while. Started out a 30 minutes a day and added 5 minutes each week until I got to an hour. I started out at 206 lbs and I am down to 183. Not bad, not 15% but a tad better than 10. I have 2 more days of exercise so I have done well here, only missed one day. The best part we leave on Sat. and I can't wait.:D

Hey Swansonia, BSQ, Seahag, Alleson, Cinnamon, Donnerpumpkin come join us again.

Hi Paula, This was a very active thread at one time and I'm hoping we can get it reactivated again. It really helped me keep on track before our last cruise. I usually post every Monday or tuesday with my weight loss:D or my weight gain:( or no change:confused: You just copy the weights to your post and then make your change. I'll start us off.

First column is weight loss or gain this week/second column is total loss so far/and third column is how much you still need to lose to get to 10% number.

So on mine I lost a pound this week. Does it make sense?

dblane(Diane) 1/1/17 to go on 4/14

pjbeau (Paula) 0/0/18 to go on 4/14

Hi Diane,

I just checked this board again, first time for ages. I have not been sticking to WW plan properly and am about a pound more than late October before my last cruise. I am trying to lose at present (hence reading here!) but am cruising again on May 17th, so will not post weights. Just hoping to lose a few pounds so that I can start again in June no higher than now.

Cinnamon

Paula you did great!! Congrads, girl. I'm late posting this week, and I gained a pound:( .Now that Spring ahas finally arived in Michigan I am trying to get out and walk everyday, my dog Katie can use the exercise too.

Cinnamon glad to see you posting, we miss everybody and their support.

dblane(Diane) +1/0/17 to go on 4/22

pjbeau (Paula) 2.5 /2.5/15.5 to go on 4/21

Hi Joy! Welcome aboard! We try to encourage each other to reach our individual goals. 10% at a time is doable. We usually post once a week.

You can copy the weights to your reply and then change or add your info.

Diane - really appreciate the encouragement! So glad its Friday, because Saturdays & Sundays I go to the gym and workout (weights and step classes). I also look forward to my once a week weigh in (on Sunday mornings) - using the scale at the gym.

~ Joy +0.25/9/7 to go until 10%

Joy-- Sounds like you have a good workout routine going. I really need to get on the ball and and more exercises. I have a gym near by but hate going by myself. Thanks for the encouragement. I added your weight chart to Paula's & mine.

njjjoy (Joy) +0.25/9/7 to go until 10%

I would love to try for 10% again but as I am cruising next month for 14 nights, now is not a good time to start. Although I didn't make this challenge last Autumn, I have lost my first 10% at WW and will aim for another 10% from June onwards.

Hi! I have not done well this week I gained another pound, I'm trying to watch my salt intake better and I bought a CD from Jillian from Biggest Losers and have just started that. I also noticed I didn't tally my weight to go right last time so I will correct it this time.

Cinnamon glad you checked in, have a great cruise and after your cruise check back with us.

Paula and Joy hope you did better than me.

dblane(Diane) +2/+2/19 to go on 4/28

njjjoy (Joy) +0.25/9/7 to go until 10%

Ladies - UGH! Despite being at the gym 2 hours on Saturday morning and 2 1/2 hours Sunday morning - I still gained! 1.5 lbs. during our weigh in on Sunday morning, but an hour later - after my step class I weighed myself again and I was down that same 1.5 lbs. Anyway, my two friends weren't around to see the second weigh-in, so I'll just stick to the 1.5 lbs weight gain this week!!!

I know why I've not lost any weight for a couple of weeks --- I've been neglecting my food journal. So, this morning back to jotting down my food intake!

About 1 1/2 month until we sail, but I see myself continuing to seek your support in the future. I just found out over the weekend that I have a high school reunion in November!!!!!

Welcome Cinnamon.

~ Joy

njjjoy (Joy) +1.5/7.5/8.5 to go on 4/28

Hi Diane & Joy,

I did well again last week, losing 2 lbs. This is a rare occurance...losing two weeks in a row, maybe I'm finally getting over this plateau I've been on.

Joy - I agree keeping up with my journal certainly keeps me on track. I've been exercising more lately, but no where near what you did this weekend...good for you.

Diane - Keep your head up...you can do this. It's easy to get frustrated, but we must fight through it.

pjbeau (Paula) 2/4.5/13.5 to go on 4/28

...and just over 2 months till our Alaska adventure....Need to shed a few more pounds before then and get my exercising back on track. Just moved into the new house, so I am ready to get back into the weight loss groove. I gained 3 pounds over the time I was moving because I used that as an excuse for not eating right. Tuesday will be my weigh-in day since I just restarted the diet today...I'll check in again next week if not before.

Karen

swansonia (Karen) 0/0/21 to go on 4/29

TGIF!!!! Yaaay! I weigh-in on Sunday morning. After the disappointing weight gain last week, I've been good all week (eating the right food, writing everything down on my food journal and exercising), so I better see some results on that scale - that is, if I don't blow it between now and Sunday morning. Stop that! Need to think positively!!! I have today and all day tomorrow to squeeze in more exercise.

Have a terrific weekend.

~ Joy

Joy,

You can do it! I've been slipping up a little bit this week. Had a few too many cheats, I think. No bad cheats, just several small ones. I'm blaming it on running out of healthy foods at home...lol I am going to the grocery today, so I hope to do well over the weekend.

It's been hard to do, but I've stayed on track this week with WOE...No organized WOEx, but still unpacking and surely carrying all those boxes around counts!!! :eek:

I'll check back in Tuesday....

Karen

The good news is --- I lost weight, the bad news is --- it wasn't as much as I thought it would be. I know what happened...despite my best effort Monday through Friday, I fell of the wagon Saturday. Took my mother to lunch, and then we had a spagehtti dinner at church - saw a bunch friends there and we had a couple (or more) bottles of wine. Anyway, you get the gist...

All was not completely lost...I still exercised, 2 hours on Saturday and 2 hours on Sunday. I still feel good, except that darn weight just won't go down.

Anyway, I hope you ladies did better than me.

~ Joy

njjjoy (Joy) .75/8.25/7.75 to go on 5/4

Hey, Joy...a loss is a loss...we take anything!!

Diane - How is that Biggest Loser DVD? I've thought of getting one, but I heard they are really hard.

Karen - Good job staying on track...keep it up.

Well, I knew I had messed up last week. I did better over the weekend, but couldn't recoup from the week. No loss this week, but no gain so I'll take it.

pjbeau (Paula) 0/4.5/13.5 to go on 5/5

Hi! Day late checking didn't have time to look in my computer yesterday. Anyway I lost 1# this week, yeh!!

Paula -- the tape is hard and I only had a chance to check it out for one day and then our CD player broke, trying to get it fixed.

Joy-- Paula's right any loss is good news.

Everyone keep working at it, glad you are here to help keep me on track.

dblane(Diane) 1/+1/18 to go on 5/6

pjbeau (Paula) 0/4.5/13.5 to go on 5/5

Archived