10% in 3 months

RB Bonzo

I have two teenage boys and because of all the graduation and end of school activities, I really couldn't get my mind into cruising. But I'm there now. I'm going through my closet searching for my summer/vacation/ cruising clothes. I don't really want to spend money to buy more clothes since older son will be heading off to college in the fall and plus the younger one is still in a private high school. Besides, I'm sure you all can relate that we have more clothes that we really need.

Did I tell you that we are going with a big group. I think there are about 30 of us. Friends/families from son's school - ever since kindergarten. We use to be a bigger group, but some decided not to come - some dramas there. Can't go into it now. This will be our 4th cruise together and maybe the last - since the kids now adults (most are 18) and have different friends.

Yes, I'm really excited now!!!!

:rolleyes: Joy

Hello everyone time for me to check in

SW: 260

GW: 200

TW: 254

I have maintained this weight for 1 week. My plan has been:

1. YMCA at least 3xs a week

2. No fast food for a week

3. Swim 1x a week

4. walk the dog 3xs a week

5. Work in the yard everyday.

I wish everyone much luck in their personal goals for this month, and I will check in again next week.

Hi all,

Time for me to check in too. As of this morning, I'm down 36 pounds.

It's coming down slowly, which is probably a very good thing. I'm getting about a pound a week of progress.

It's encouraging me to see all the good progress you all are making. :)

Junior1 keep up th good work.

Seahag--You are doing what I wish I could, a pound a week is the way to go.

Joy-- When do you leave on your cruise?

I have been late again checking in. I am being really bad and cheating on myself alot. Snacking way too much. So as a result I am up a pound again. I'm glad I have to check in with all of you cause then I am more accountable for my lapses. So I'll try agin to get back on track.

dblane(Diane) 1/+3/20 to go on 6/10

pjbeau (Paula) +1/1.5/16.5 to go on 5/29

njjjoy (Joy) +0.75/5.50/10.50 to go on 6/1

swansonia (Karen) 4/4/17 to on 5/6

Well, I'm still struggling to get back on track. I didn't lose this week, but I did manage not to gain again. I had a little heart-to-heart with myself yesterday and reminded myself that our family crisis is over (mostly), so it's time to think about me again.

pjbeau (Paula) 0/1.5/16.5 to go on 6/10

njjjoy (Joy) +0.75/5.50/10.50 to go on 6/1

We have a red-eye flight from San Francisco on Saturday night. We'll get to San Juan around Noon Sunday and we'll go directly to the ship (RC - Adventure of the Seas) from the airport.

I started packing or at least got the luggage out of the closet. I'm getting excited!!!!

I weighed in last Sunday and lost a tiny bit 0.25 lbs. I've completely lost my track of what I put in my mouth these past few weeks, but I continue to exercise.

If I don't get to check in again before I leave...I'll return after the cruise.

:D Joy

njjjoy (Joy) .25/5.25/10.75 to go on 6/8

Joy-- Have a great cruise. Looking forward to hearing about it when you get back.

Welcome Jenny-- We offer support to all as we try to lose those stubborn pounds. You can post your successes:D and failures:( on line with us or just check in. We usually try to post at least once aweek.

I gained a pound this week.:(

JennyMominRI(Jenny) 0/0/15 to go on 6/11

Still trying, but no change this week.

pjbeau (Paula) 0/1.5/16.5 to go on 6/16

JennyMominRI(Jenny) 0/0/15 to go on 6/11

Hello everyone Good Morning, Still working out @ the "Y" and boy oh boy!!!, and lets not talk too much about the swimminglo!!!. I can say that I am down 2 lbs for this past week. I am glad that I am doing it this way, because it is so much easier than trying to manage a large amount and getting discouraged. So I keep plugging away at the 10%, and I am happy because I am seeing results :D

To all a beautiful week, have fun, and be HAPPY :cool:

Well,I was 154 a week ago and am at 148 now..I know most of it is that initial loss of water weight. I've probably only really lost a poud or so..

I also TIVO's an exercise show called shimmy..It's belly dancing and I did my first lesson today..It was a lot of fun and got me moving.

Hi! I FINALLY lost 2# this week:D , may only be water weight, but I'll take it. Hope everyone is hanging in there.

dblane(Diane) 2/+1/18 to go on 6/24

pjbeau (Paula) 0/1.5/16.5 to go on 6/16

JennyMominRI(Jenny) 6/6/9 to go on 6/16

Woohoo...Diane! WTG!

I have been lazy...no other way to put it. We have gone camping the last two weekends and I just haven't bothered to pack the healthy foods I should be eatting. I'm having a small outpatient procedure on Thursday and my DH will be in charge of dinner for a day or two. I'm going to let him fix whatever he's comfortable with (he's definitely not a cook), and hopefully get back on track by next week.

dblane(Diane) 2/+1/18 to go on 6/24

pjbeau (Paula) 0/1.5/16.5 to go on 6/24

Hello to all!!! Time to check in:

CW: 250

GW: 234

16 more lbs to lose in 2 months and I will have met my first goal. I am glad to see the new members, and the regulars that just keep on keeping on. Thanks everyone for just being there!!!!!! :D

Current weigth loss total here is 38 pounds!

Junior - great going!

pjbeau - it's hard to stick on a diet while camping, isn't it? I've had very little success doing that, but I'll have to get a handle on it since we enjoy camping and it's something I'll defintely be doing.

Hello ladies, not going to talk about the weight - because I know I gained :( during my cruise. Don't know how much because I've not stepped on a scale. However, whatever weight gain was well worth it.:p We enjoyed ourselves tremendously. Boarded ship at San Juan, Puerto Rico. Our ports were Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten and St. Thomas. Went to the beach at every island and loved Megan's Beach in St. Thomas. Water was clear and calm, sand was fine, fishes were swimming along side of you and the facilities were good. :) Shopping was excellent at St. Maarten.

Now, back to reality --- cooking, cleaning, work and no more cocktail of the day! I'm having post vacation blues!!!! :(

Joy

Ok Weigh-In Day, I actually lost 2 more #, not really sure why, but I'll take it.

Coming down with a cold, ugh!! Using those Zicam swabs to try and stave off the worst of it.

dblane(Diane) 4/1/16 to go on 7/01

Hello everyone. Sorry that I missed check - in on Monday, but it was one of those days that if it could go bad it did. So here are my stats for this week

CW: 249

I have 13lbs to go to reach my first target. So now it gets interesting, as I have been know to sabatoge my own efforts. So this is a very serious time for me. :(

Junior--Hang in there, I unfortunatley added a#, though my cold has not been severe, yeh!

dblane(Diane) 3/2/17 to go on 7/09

Archived