Unlimited Drink Pass Worth It?

Cjw0808

I am soon going on the NCL Majesty and I was wondering, is it worth it to buy the unlimited drink pass which I believe is $63? My family will probably drink quite a few soft drinks during the 7 day cruise and they are not included. Please answer back if you can. Thanks. :cool:

And you might want to stop cross-posting everything to multiple forums. You have specific NCL questions, please keep them to the NCL forum.

Yes.

Also you might want to reread Community Guidelines especially about searching before you post. If you search a topic you may find the question has already been answered. If you keep your questions to fewer forums, it will be easier to view the answers to your questions rather than trying to find all the places you asked. Just post your question in the ONE forum that looks like the best place to ask.

Just trying to be helpful.

I am soon going on the NCL Majesty and I was wondering, is it worth it to buy the unlimited drink pass which I believe is $63? My family will probably drink quite a few soft drinks during the 7 day cruise and they are not included. Please answer back if you can. Thanks. :cool:

yeah...definitely keep your posts in a logical forum. you actually made me think i was back in the NCL forum.

but...let me just say...if you plan to buy 1 soda card...it won't work for your whole family. each person will need their own card. i guess if you drink a lot of soda...you'll need it.

Archived