Roll Call & Meet and Mingle

I want to encourage readers and those new to the boards to participate in the roll call for your ship, sign up for the Meet and Mingle, and attend once on board.

We sailed the Canada/New England itinerary on the Grandeur June 29. Before going we had already met many new friends through the Roll Call. We even booked an independent tour with others from our roll call that would have been super expensive if done alone. It was an awesome tour of Boston and the surrounding area!

Our roll call group decided to wear red, white and blue leis when boarding since it was going to be July 4th week. We immediately recognized members of our roll call. As we were eating in the Windjammer upon boarding, my husband was seated where he could see the door. He saw some cruisers wearing the specified leis. I hopped up and found them. It was a great way to meet even before the Meet and Mingle!

Our Meet and Mingle was spectacular. Marie was our coordinator and did a raffle of items such as hats, RCI keychains, and of course the coveted Royal Caribbean mouse! :) Everyone received a small tablet holder and pen which was a nice touch so that everyone left with something!

I would encourage everyone to participate in the roll call and then attend the Meet and Mingle. It was so nice to see people all week long from our Meet and Mingle. I don't think there was one excursion we took without having a fellow Meet and Mingler going as well.

Awesome experience from start to finish!

Denamo, Thank you for sharing your Meet & Mingle experience. I hope it entices everyone to go to theirs. Hoping that everyone shows up to ours on the Mariner August 12th, it will be great meeting everyone that I met online!

Denamo,

Thank you so much for posting this. This occured for our May 6th cruise and it was great to get to 'know' folks just by what they were wearing on boarding day.

We are currently scheduled for the Mar 2, 2008 Mariner sailing and only a handful of folks have posted on the Roll Call. Please folks, do sign up and participate.

Thanx,

Erika

Archived