Barcelona Hotels??

Has anyone stayed in the Hotel Duques de Bergera in Barcelona? If so, can you give me some feedback as to what it was like. Am thinking about it for a November Cruise. price seems Ok and I think the location is Ok . Would welcome other ideas.

Has anyone stayed in the Hotel Duques de Bergera in Barcelona? If so, can you give me some feedback as to what it was like. Am thinking about it for a November Cruise. price seems Ok and I think the location is Ok . Would welcome other ideas.

We are staying at AC Diplomatic. I tried to search your hotel at tripadvisor.com and nothing turned up. You might try that site, it has very detailed descriptions of hundreds of hotels.

Our favorite hotel in the world after the Peninsula in Beverly Hills and the Raphael in Paris is the Hotel Arts in Barcelona ! We loved it.

Jacqueline, I looked up the Hotel Arts in Barcelona and can see why you love it. The pictures are wonderful, although I don't think my budget can afford it. :(

Donna

We stayed at Best Western's Hotel Regina, The location was great (a block off Las Ramblas). Our room was clean, bright and spacious (although my SIL had a small, dark room). And the free breakfast was wonderful ( I am not a breakfast person but I couldn't resist). Also, the front desk staff was very helpful. Would definitely stay there again.

barbara

• 8 years later...

Hello All,

Has anyone stayed at the EuroPark? The trip advisor reviews are positive, it's only 3 stars but the general reviews say it's more like a 4. I will look at some of the ones mentioned on this forum. Looking for 4 nights at the end of April.

Hello All,

Has anyone stayed at the EuroPark? The trip advisor reviews are positive, it's only 3 stars but the general reviews say it's more like a 4. I will look at some of the ones mentioned on this forum. Looking for 4 nights at the end of April.

You've just revived a thread from 2004. :D

If you go to the Spain forum, you'll find a lot more recent suggestions on hotels for Barcelona.

Archived