Concierge Class Luggage Tags

Bermuda Longtail

We booked a GTY suite and although the website is showing that we have been assigned 8106, I just printed my docs with luggage tag copy and it just reads GTY. My question is, when we are filling out our tags before we board do we put 'GTY' OR '8016' OR should we put 'GTY 8106' on them? Don't want to confuse the baggage delivery guys!

As long as my luggage tags have the correct cabin number on them I'm happy, and they will have served their only purpose, getting the bags to me.

True enough, but if not flagged for CC, the "expedited luggage delivery", regardless of its value, would not apply.

Hey, I didn't know expedited luggage delivery was one of the perks - thanks for that! We're always in CC and just thought our bags got there when they got there - it has never been especially soon.

Maybe because I haven't checked to see if they are CC tags :)

In January 2007 we booked a Sky Suite on the Mercury deck 12 We had special tags and Expedited Luggage arrived after we set sail

STUR Dayton,Ohio

Next Cruise

CELEBRITY MERCURY JANUARY 20,2008 AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND

CELEBRITY MERCURY MARCH 15,2009 ROUND TRIP SAN DIEGO / HAWAII

We have also booked CC cabins and have gotten blue tags, too. Appears to be normal.

I'm wondering if it is because we are overseas - we live in Bermuda and I see you are from Germany.

Anyone else from outside the US with CC marked luggage tags?

Sue

Hi Sue!

Thought I would jump in and wish you and Billy a wonderful and fun-filled cruise! Let me know how Connie stacks up with you, as I will be on her next year.:)

Still searching for that cruise to Bermuda . . . ;)

Hi Sue!

Thought I would jump in and wish you and Billy a wonderful and fun-filled cruise! Let me know how Connie stacks up with you, as I will be on her next year.:)

Still searching for that cruise to Bermuda . . . ;)

Thanks Roxanne!

You have must do a cruise to Bermuda!

Sue

I'm wondering if it is because we are overseas - we live in Bermuda and I see you are from Germany.

I'm in England and all my documentation has arrived via email. The only luggage tags I have seen have been blue ones as part of my e-ticket. I understood that I would only get my actual tags when I checked in.

Hi... we received our luggage tags and they are purple. We only received six (6) and I am sure I will need at LEAST 10 or 12.... I mean, I need at least 2 or 3 for mty shoe suitcases alone! <grin> I assume we do not need tags for carry-on bags ? ? Actually that is a question... Celebrity FINALLY responded to one of my emails (I sent it 12 days ago!) and they indicated if you require more tags that you can get them at the dock. Leaving home in four (4) days for Fairbanks.... GOSH, is it finally here??? Been waiting for almost a year. NOW I do not feel ready... will I ever? "North to Alaska" keeps ringing in my ears! Wish me luck.... I am a virgin Cruiser! Later,

Bernie

Archived