Cape Liberty NYC pre-cruise

Carol28

I spoke to RCCL today and the only hotels they have pre-cruise are need the airports around NYC.

We would love a pre-cruise with RCCL that includes transfers, but I think this does not exist. I'm surprised. We usually take HAL and they have pre-cruises all arranged.

I need help in planning. We have two large and two small pieces of luggage. We think we will fly into Newark and then bus to NYC and then Cab to hotel (whichever one we choose.)

How do we get to Cape Liberty? Is there a bus from bus station? I think a cab will be too expensive. Is there a shuttle? Does RCCL have anything in place?

Thanks for your info.

I need help in planning. We have two large and two small pieces of luggage. We think we will fly into Newark and then bus to NYC and then Cab to hotel (whichever one we choose.)

How do we get to Cape Liberty? Is there a bus from bus station? I think a cab will be too expensive. Is there a shuttle? Does RCCL have anything in place?

Thanks for your info.

I would arrange a car service for Newark to your hotel and then from your hotel to the cruise ship. I sound like a broken record but I've probably used Carmel a hundred times and never had a problem.

A bus from Newark can be very confusing and it is certainly slow and you'll have to be responsible transfering your luggage from bus to cab.

The car will be so much less stressful.

Archived