Aeroplan & Celebrity

brandylane5102

You have to give your TA your Aeroplan # then when you cruise you will receive 200 Aeroplan miles for every night of your cruise but your TA must have registered you with it ahead of time. You also do not get the credit on your Aeroplan until after the cruise. Hope this helps.:)

There have been a number of discussions on this topic. Historically it hasn't worked well but what is really confusing... Aeroplan gives you the points effective with the booking date but not until after the cruise. So, on my last cruise in March, the points were backdated to December... it wasn't until I called them that they were able to show me when they were applied.

As the others mention, ensure your TA (or you directly with Celebrity) ask that your Aeroplan number be added to the reservation. Keep all docs handy after the flight because they often don't credit you for the points.

As the others mention, ensure your TA (or you directly with Celebrity) ask that your Aeroplan number be added to the reservation. Keep all docs handy after the flight because they often don't credit you for the points.

We discovered that even though our TA and Celebrity had our Aeroplan numbers, there were still problems. My recommendation is that you keep all your documentation including your boarding passes from your flights (should you be claiming them as well).

One little breakdown in communication and you will be left to provide the documentation to prove everything. I'm not sure why it has to be so complicated. The entire process has been very frustrating........everything was in place........we provided all the information with our booking........waited for the credits to appear on our statements and then discover we have to provide everything as our numbers were never entered into the system.

Keep everything.......your bill from your TA with final payment....your itinerary from your cruise booklet....your flight information........your e-ticket.......your boarding passes.

And if you do have to resubmit everything remember that the points from your cruise have to be sent separately from your flights. So, you have to send everything twice.

Good luck--we are still waiting. :rolleyes:

Archived