Boarding the Oosterdam in 5 days

Brewhaha

We are 5 days away from taking the O-dam to Alaska. This is a family reunion cruise involving mom, dad, all five daughters and their husbands. Kids are staying home for this one. We are really looking forward to relaxing. Just wish us all luck on making all the necessary connections.

Since you asked, good luck to all of you on making your connections.

And have a wonderful time "reconnecting" with the family---it's going to be a special time, for certain.

Have a great time in The Great Land. :)

We are 5 days away from taking the O-dam to Alaska. This is a family reunion cruise involving mom, dad, all five daughters and their husbands. Kids are staying home for this one. We are really looking forward to relaxing. Just wish us all luck on making all the necessary connections.

Have a great trip! I did a similar trip last month with my parents and all my brothers and sisters (10 of us total) and it was a great way to reconnect and spend time together. You can't help but have a great time in Alaska!

Archived