Volendam Cabins

sijid

Well, there won't be a lot of foot-traffic back there. :rolleyes:

It's a little low and too far aft for my taste. On the other hand, it's on the ship and not back home. That's pretty good right there! :)

Have a great cruise!

Ruth,

Yeah, I worried a little about being that low, too. I asked our TA for adjoining cabins, and that's what she came up with. I'm wondering if I should ask her to look again. We're traveling with a couple who has never cruised before, and I don't want them to get seasick. On the other hand, we should have any outside areas pretty much to ourselves, and maybe we can dip our hands in the water! :-)

Ruth,

Yeah, I worried a little about being that low, too. I asked our TA for adjoining cabins, and that's what she came up with. I'm wondering if I should ask her to look again. We're traveling with a couple who has never cruised before, and I don't want them to get seasick. On the other hand, we should have any outside areas pretty much to ourselves, and maybe we can dip our hands in the water! :-)

About sea sickness....I've always heard the lower the better in avoiding it. Personally, it rang true for me because the only time I had a problem with any sickness was when I was on an upper deck.

Marie

Archived