MAXjet Named #2 International Airline By Travel & Leisure Magazine

zaandam_2

• 2 months later...

How can an airline with three routes come 2nd in an International Airline of the year awards? :confused:

Either way most of these awards are often bought by the airlines. Emirates bought one of them for several years in a row and didn't have any problems admitting it. Don't believe everything you read in the papers...

How can an airline with three routes come 2nd in an International Airline of the year awards? :confused:

Either way most of these awards are often bought by the airlines. Emirates bought one of them for several years in a row and didn't have any problems admitting it. Don't believe everything you read in the papers...

I could not agree with you more. I have not bought or read a newspaper in about 16 years. I would go so far as to caution do not believe ANYTHING you read in a newspaper...just to be on the safe side...!! :D

It is a great airline with excellent service! The problem is they do not have as many jets yet...so when there is a slight problem with a aircraft...it shows in delays and then people get upset! But people get upset about anything those days...so?????

Emirates went far down below...it was a great airline, until thy became too big!

Emirates went far down below...it was a great airline, until thy became too big!

They still have a great product. For those who really want to travel in style, take a gander at their SkySuites. Photo1 Photo2 Photo3 Photo4 Photo5

When the Powerball fairy comes to visit, I'll be spending a lot of the swag on Emirates first class tickets.:)

They still have a great product. For those who really want to travel in style, take a gander at their SkySuites. Photo1 Photo2 Photo3 Photo4 Photo5

When the Powerball fairy comes to visit, I'll be spending a lot of the swag on Emirates first class tickets.:)

I think we all should do mileage runs just to get enough miles to take on the Emirates SkySuite flights. That could be fun. United/Continental miles work, correct??? How many miles for a SkySuite???? Can't find the info on the Emirates site.

Globaliser,

PLEASE don't send bad vibes about MaxJet. Never tried them, but will New Years Eve out of LAX. Can't use my pile of AA miles for BA across the pond and thought I would find out if MaxJet was really worth the money. I REALLY need to be in the UK before January 6 for my QE2 cruise. And have Eurostar tickets to Paris for Jan 2. It would be a REAL scramble to find an AA award ticket at a late date and I just couldn't fly coach. NO MORE BAD WISHES!!!

Archived