Lodging in Long Beach

athena73

Has anybody stayed at the Best Western at Long Beach (thats the name it is listed as)? Is it good/bad? We would only be staying one night prior to our cruise. What we really need is the pier transportation as well as the airport transpo since we are flying in a day early. If you know of a better place that offers pier and airport shuttles, please let me know!!

Thanks!

Are you flying into Long Beach airport as that is probably the airport they provide service to. Sorry I can't help with the hotel. We stayed at the Coast in Long Beach prior to our cruise in Dec 05. Although we sailed out of San Pedro, the Coast was very close to where the Carnival ships dock. Before you book, you might want to verify which airport they provide transport to.

Are you flying into Long Beach airport as that is probably the airport they provide service to. Sorry I can't help with the hotel. We stayed at the Coast in Long Beach prior to our cruise in Dec 05. Although we sailed out of San Pedro, the Coast was very close to where the Carnival ships dock. Before you book, you might want to verify which airport they provide transport to.

You know...that's a really good point. Yes, we are flying into LGB but the website for the motel only says they have an 'airport' car.

You know...that's a really good point. Yes, we are flying into LGB but the website for the motel only says they have an 'airport' car.

A hotel in Long Beach offering an airport car is going to service the Long Beach Airport (about ten miles away - LAX would be double that distance). Nonetheless, I would call/e-mail the hotel to verify.

LBairport.jpg

Archived