Camera to TV

Does anyone know if you can hook your camera up to the new Flat Screen TV's to view your pictures?
Sure, I can hook mine (Canon A95)up to any TV that has the Audio/Video jacks on them...We look at our pictures for the day on the TV in the cabin all the time.

That's great MRF777. I assumed that I would be able to but you never know, the last cruise they were promoting transfering your pictures to a DVD at the Photo department. This will save me bringing my laptop as I can delete the ones that don't show well the same day.

Thanks for your help.

Perry

I don't know how common this is, but on our last Carnival cruise, I tried to hook a DVD player into the front jacks and a message came on the screen that said something like.. action denied. I think Carnival had put up a block against using the jacks. Could effect your hooking your camera up, or not. Just wanted to let you know it's possible.

Are you talking about the flat panel tv's on Freedom class ships? If so, no you can't. The AV jacks on all those tv's have been disabled. Sorry.

Good to know - on the AOS last summer there were no jacks on our tv. I'm on the Liberty in 6 weeks, and was hopeful, but I guess no dice.

Yes, that's what I was worried about. We are going on the Liberty of the Seas in three weeks.

Will have to look for a small portable device to take with us.

Thanks for everyones input.

Perry

Perry -

Keep your eye on www.woot.com -- they occasionally have portable photo viewers for cheap.

Thanks,

Faye

Archived