C & A Society; What happened to the credits?

I went in to see if my status has changed yet after a recent cruise and can't locate where I used to see my history with the cruise and credit information. Are the rest of you able to access this info or is it just me missing something?:confused:

They're "updating" the software. Some can still see their history and credits and some (like you and me) can't. C&A has assured me that it will be "fixed" sometime. Who knows when or what "fixed" means.

Our credits are correct as C&A can see the info.

Call C&A to verify your info.

I'm not able to see my new or old credits for that matter either. This also has an effect on seeing C&A specials too. It is frustrating, isn't it. This is what it says when I try to view the special offers/savings certificates:

At this time, we are not able to complete your request. Please try again later.

So? I try again later.... We should invent a doc type dance to celebrate when their website works again or have CC offer an award for the first person that posts that the RCCL site is fixed.

Mine has not shown fior a while and I just called C&A today to see if I had been given credit for a June cruise. They didn't mention the problem but my status has updated. Yea!! That means extra money off a couple of booked cruises.

Archived